LinkedIn Endorsements

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2014 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think everyone endorse FO for Mergers and Acquisitions on LinkedIn. Imagine the hilarity.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget PS and KK for leadership.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't stop laughing thinking about FO's phone beeping 1,000 times with an endorsement update.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He would actually have to be at work to answer it. Folks never see him anywhere. But gotta love the karma after pretending to be a business master of the universe.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll get nothing and like it. AbbVie will never pay it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LinkedIn should be renamed Fairy Tales for good boys and girls.
    Half the shit these losers post is pure fabrication, bullshit, and lies.
    It is their wish list of what I want to be when I grow up.
    This crap filled with all the meaningless buzzwords and power phrases is why this world is going to hell. It's all facade, smoke and mirrors, ass kissers, and yes sirs.
    Go along to get along was the phrase I heard in my early career. LinkedIn is a pile of shit making some web master a lot of money. Believe the shit you read there and I've got some swamp land I'd like to sell you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This crap filled with all the meaningless buzzwords and power phrases is why this world is going to hell. It's all facade, smoke and mirrors, ass kissers, and yes sirs.
    Go along to get along was the phrase I heard in my early career. LinkedIn is a pile of shit making some web master a lot of money. Believe the shit you read there and I've got some swamp land I'd like to sell you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. Such a bunch of bs. Cousins endorsing cousins. Rude recruiters bugging you all day long trying to see your connections. Idiots calling you to interview for jobs that never come into fruition because the US job market is in a freaking paralysis and no one makes a decision on hiring until they are desperate. This ensures that whatever job you accept will be hell on earth. People who link in with you just to drive up their connections to try to look sought after. It is ridiculous. Scammers abound with crapass conferences and schools offering certifications on how to file your nails or push keyboard keys.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiters are one step below used car salesman; in fact, most are layed- off used car salesman. The scourge of the earth.