DSI Super Bowl Party

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Giggles

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just pumped about this meeting, getting to see everyone, sharpen my role playing skills and really moving my doctors to a higher level of edu. of my product gets me excited! We should have had a Pot Luck Super Bowl party and at half time we could had ROLE PLAY Super Bowl<<<<<<< That would have been cool!! PS.... Chicken for lunch!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When they ask you guys where were you for the greatest Super Bowl ever played. You can reply with a bunch of stranges for a company that no longer exists.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess.... All of you are afraid to speak up about working over the weekend and "Had Fun " at the Super Bowl party. LOL! HAHA TOOLBAGS!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any rumors of managers hooking up with their reps like at prior meetings?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, I DID have fun at the Super Bowl party. I guess that makes me a toolbag.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard the stories of the legend. He's with another company now. Those days were the good times of DSI.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not a manager, but I certainly gave it my best shot!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was cool. Lots of beer and food. Got to see a bunch of cool people I hadn't seen in a few years.
    The hot dogs were massive too.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hot dogs were massive. Lordy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never saw hot dogs. Where were they?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You weren't looking hard enough. They were awesome.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Super bowl party with people you really don't care to see or being around. Yeah, sounds like so much fun.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone try the chicken wings?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And thus, yet another repast passes without notice nor gesture acclaiming fact of its reason for which the time spent is spent in good company unrealized in the moment. I shudder at the thought this may prove a lost and bitter memory on a continuum of shared misery

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My memory of those hot dogs is not bitter nor lost.