$100 million class action suit

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what if Daiichi is found to be in the right? Will those who brought on this bogus suit be paying $100 mil? How can you accuse someone of being paid less than fair wages without stating the wages? Three years experience in 2009 at 65K sounds pretty fair to me. What "should" you have been paid for your awesome abilities? How could you possibly know what others are paid? I guess you have a one in two chance to be making less, so why not drag abunch of vultures/lawyers in to create a ruckus and bank on the the company to pay to make it all go away.....regardless of truth

it sickens me and you should be ashamed...but not you "victims", you're entitled!!

puke

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what if Daiichi is found to be in the right? Will those who brought on this bogus suit be paying $100 mil? How can you accuse someone of being paid less than fair wages without stating the wages? Three years experience in 2009 at 65K sounds pretty fair to me. What "should" you have been paid for your awesome abilities? How could you possibly know what others are paid? I guess you have a one in two chance to be making less, so why not drag a bunch of vultures/lawyers in to create a ruckus and bank on the company to pay to make it all go away.....regardless of truth

it sickens me and you should be ashamed...but not you "victims", you're entitled!!

puke

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looking at Bureau of Labor Statistics as an example of general wage discrepancy: Female Pharmacists made 87% of what Male Pharmacists made in 2014. Similar for other healthcare and physician specialties. Even Registered Nurses, Females made 90% of what Male nurses did! Lawyers will be busy for a long time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the Thread That Will Never Die.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please go away peasant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone has to stick up for the true victims in this case!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please go away baseless lawsuit!

How about just doing your job and getting paid handsomely for it? Is that too hard to ask?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why work for an honest pay when you can scam for a dishonest payout?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is interesting thinking......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish this "defender" would explain how her friends who are so "ethical" would explain how being asked to pay back maternity money that was overpaid is discrimination? Wouldn't the ETHICAL response to getting overpaid be paying it back?

Yeah, I don't think she'll be writing any snide comments about that. I love it when you can prove a dolt too be so wrong that they'd have no response!! Come back when you grow up and learn a bit sweetie!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will be paid just as Kathy Fragoulas was paid twit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prove a dolt wrong??!!! Sweetie, the only thing you've proved is that you desperately sit by your computer waiting to post the same crap over and over. You're not even slick enough to disguise yourself. Carry on, tho! Can't wait to see what your next post entails. actually, I can wait. Because I've read it before.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one cares anymore! These women are disgusting, unethical and dishonest rats who are looking for a payday.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I've proven you wrong when you claimed these were ethical people. they're not...proven point!!

Go have a seat sweetie!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would think there would be one "intelligent and ethical" person willing to debate, but I would crush any of their lies. I've already proven that you can't debate the truth. frauds.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two words: Kathy Fragoulas. I win!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am encouraged by the Ellen Pao case. Maybe the truth will win out here as well.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two words: Too funny!

Sweetie, you do realize that the whistleblower case you're referring to has nothing to do with the $100 million discrimination suit, right? Why not educate yourself and come back when you can speak with knowledge on the facts of this case. Good try though! I give you a pat on the head! Now go back to kids table, the adults are talking here.

Thanks for proving my point. SMH.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.