The reign of terror is over!!!!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2015 at 8:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hearing Chicago is on deck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can only hope KD is next. He is as worthless as they come and completely undeserving of any trust or respect.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This happens EVERYWHERE, except most reps just pocket that money.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit....a good DM? At the end of the day you know what is right and what is wrong. This particular person was making so much IC quarter after quarter they didn't care. Bottom line is they both screwed people out of alot of money and
    should have to pay some of it back. A good DM would of had the stones to tell LC to piss off....and take his hair plugs with him. It's all about greed and cheating your way to the top. It's the American Way

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to see bad things happen to bad people!! Sorry but I don't buy into some were good DMs that were subjugated. These folks had to interview for that DM spot with LC and most likely knew of his nefarious ways. LC's teams didn't pad the bills with an extra meal here and there, LC was $60MM over budget. The previous poster is correct, they should go back and annul all of his and his culprit team's Gold Cups and bestow upon legitimate reps those GCs (without the trip)as that award has, by fraud, been denied from the rightful winners and their resumes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMAZED!!!!
    I was telling one of my MDs the LC saga and he was AMAZED by the compelling story! With his newly found days off maybe LC can spend some time looking up the definition of the word AMAZED. Once he understands what it means he'll be less flippant with it's usage. What a douche. On this news we should all have (in old Italian) a "copa de vino" and smash the glass in symbolic gesture of LCs career.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only "passion" that LC had was for himself and his own personal interests. He loved to hear himself talk and always had to put his 2 cents in on everything. That's what insecure assholes like to do. I'm sure the rest of his crew are now shitting themselves because now there is nobody left to cover for their asses. The Empire has fallen!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a nice trip to the unemployment line Lou ! Say hello to the other cheaters when see them there. Maybe you can all be very passionate together and ask for an increase in your unemployment checks.

Close Hard !

Total jerk

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Triple close!