Gold Cup Sham

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2015 at 1:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the recent developments in the NE, I'm really disappointed. But, it confirms company-wide rumors that the numbers are BS. I had a feeling all along that the numbers are manipulated and Gold Cup winners are hand picked. What a Sham!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol. The winners aren't hand picked you dope. The three reps in Brooklyn found a way to inflate their numbers through a couple of doctors or pharmacies. Relax with the whole conspiracy theory.
    I'm not saying I believe in the numbers wholeheartedly, but no one is hand picking people for gold cup.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is loser land. It's beneath me. I can't wait to find another job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's not a conspiracy, why did Little Lou go with the reps? There are way more reps than initially named in this. There are 30-40 NY/NJ based reps who have benefited from this, whether they instigated the number manipulation or not. We're talking millions in bonus, platinum, and awards trips that was taken from the reps "below" the winners. What is the company going to do to make that up to those of us who were stolen from?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like class-action time for lost pay/fraud

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God...I hope. It's affected the average rep to the tune of 10's of 1000's over the past few years.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im far from defending LC, but I truly doubt the DM or the RD knew anything about this. They were let go bc they are guilty by association. Whether they knew or didn't know is irrelevant, the reps under their command are their responsibility thus they got caught up in it to.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who loves steroids?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alex Fiducia

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MN

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AF

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AF hides behind a laptop and talks smack while thinking no one knows it's him. What a great example of stupidity this tool is. The steroids clearly took a toll on his brain cells too :)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every male over 35 should hit the juice.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really believe the numbers are not manipulated then you are naive I no longer work her but like to peek in and see what is going on but I can tell you, numbers were manipulated when I was there and probably were the entire time BM, RP and JK ran things.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 of the biggest crooks in all of pharma - someone should write a tell all book.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe certain central region DM's can tell all how they win the welchol contests, cheaters.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So just Metro reps are the cheaters huh? All of them cheat right? And nonsense doesn't happen all over! Are people completely oblivious of what's happening in the mid west? Have you seen that data? Our data reporting team is the real laughing stock of the industry. What's happening in the mid west right now is outrageous. Check their data too. They're making up thousands of scripts out of no where. Overnight with no big wins theyre now superstar reps. Because that just happens right! Compliance, are you looking at that too? How about we investigate the operations team? And all the inconsistencies they've dropped the ball on. Come on now people. WAKE UP!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. Nailed it

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had to look at this post when a former teammate tipped me off. I used to work for DSI, several years ago, the Pittsburgh District won, YES they all won. What about now? numbers are always manipulated, but I too work in the NY region now. Brooklyn has many independent Pharmacies who work with doctors. Just look up how many there are, with that much competition to stay in business, of course a couple of doctors will work with an independent pharmacy. How many independent pharmacies are there in Cleveland Ohio. I work in NY and there is one on every corner. That is how we always win. The rep is never that good, TRUST ME, if they were that means you could transplant that Brooklyn rep to anywhere in the country and he/she would do just as well??? Several years ago, 3 Russian pharmacies were shut down, and guess what, AMAZING that DSI had a Russian rep working that territory. What a Joke! Don't feel bad, DSI know more that they let on. I watched my partner work 2 jobs for several years, but because we were Gold Cup and Platinum winners, DSI looked the other way.