New no fail pending lawsuit

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2015 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Evidence indicates most that have won GC-PLT were involved in in-ethical scheme. Ok, so what about the other 90% of sales force that did not cheat and made 90% less IC vs. now documented cheaters.

Suppose this new layoff, the next layoff, future promotions and other career advancement inside and outside dsi are based on performance in a forced ranked system that has now been documented that the region that always won the top20% or so in IC every year cheated. So, in turn the ones that were not in region that cheated will not advance in job, career etc.

Oh wait, it is only a small part of region that cheated and they are gone.

DOES ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE THAT?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay clueless here! What happened? Who cheated? How did they cheat? Did anyone get fired?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Numbers are BS anyway. Like RL said when he did a ride along. "Work my butt off and hope the #'s work out". Pharma ! Get it ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ne region.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read LCC post it ties together

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, ripping on the Northeast again? I get it. Not the reps' fault though. You think the numbers are screwed up? I do. I admit it. So explain why Great Lakes is up thousands of scripts out of nowhere. You can't pin it on the reps and say they are cheaters. I'd point fingers at those in IC/Sales Ops. Not the reps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that is the whole point.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually kind of funny though. HR has this whole process posted on the Intranet for hiring managers to follow, with core competency questions, evaluation process, blah blah blah, must be internally posted for x weeks, and then when it suits them they just stick folks in positions.

Once again the Management at Dead Stock Imploding (DSI) show's they do not know how to Manage. Please take me on the 23rd and end the suffering..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a mess

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's quiet right now. They have a plan in place for the reorginazion all set to deploy. They will continue to feed us the "business as usual" or "focus on what's in the bag today" bs. Don't let them sway you from what you want to do. See what else is out there so you don't get caught in the onslaught that is coming. Don't allow them to instill a false sense of security or talk about things such as loyality. It's all an illusion that every company creates to fool people into thinking that they are more important than they actually are. They want to keep you stupid and focused on doing what they want you to do at all costs. Best of luck to everyone at DSI during the next few weeks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs for the salesforce will be bigger than you think. If you are not working on your resume and interviewing you will be left out in the cold.

Good luck to everyone !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PC will go down to a two Rep max Nationwide. Rural areas are going to get hammered.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How could you possibly know there will no longer be any 3 rep hubs? I'm pretty sure very few people in HO know exactly what the reorg will look like and sales reps and managers def don't have access to that type of info so how can you be so sure? I know rumors fly around like crazy but unless you know 100% for sure that's the case you shouldn't try to make people panic.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one beleived the post that said there would be layoffs two months ago. I'm just giving you a heads up. P.S. managers are always the last to know.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two reps per PC territory is the word going around in Home Office. If you think about it, that's still too many reps! Why would you need more than that with HTN and Welchol disappearing soon. Effient is a hospital drug and CDs are the main Savaysa targets. The severance package is a joke. Get out now and beat the masses of reps all interviewing for the same jobs. Good luck.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two reps per territory simply makes more sense from a business standpoint. Think about it. But what about the DM's? Who stays and who goes? And what criteria will they use. Many parts of the country have a lot of managers that live relatively close to each other. This sould prove to be interesting to say the least.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bloodbath! That is what will happen to PC and Pc management. Sorry get your resumes out there !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, 2 reps per territory is the word in the HO. Also, it sounds like sales ops is going to be gutted and have many of it's functions outsourced.