If you could?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2015 at 6:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you could say any one statement to sales ops /IC management from 2008-2014 and previous senior leadership during this same period what statement would you make?

Who is truly held responsible and or accountable for the current state of business and sales force morale?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? The gig is up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JOKE, that is my statement

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN, I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN, I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well clearly a good bit of the blame sits squarely on the shoulders of the 6 or so VP's that were finally sent packing along with their CEO and CFO. Those folks made sure their bonus levels increased, they voted company cars for the themselves and they even earned the right to have a company paid refrigerator in their offices. You serious??? They moved their inexperienced friends up the ranks, leaned heavily on consultants to get any work done albeit shoddy, and had no clue what a patent cliff was. Oh and let's build a packaging plant to put pills in bottles. Now that was a brilliant strategic move, likely one less VP soon enough.

In spite of BM's issues, the sales force, kept the HTN engine humming, granted they stretched the rules a bit to help but that's everywhere. Never should we have gotten to the place we are now. Crap storm in HO shortly and the virus will spread to the field soon enough. Although so many are heading out you might not feel any pain at all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last post was spoken well...with truth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha! This is classic!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one less vp? I bet at least 2 jump from this sinking ship and give up all their freebees then you know its bad

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, the fact that your IC numbers are 100% pure manipulated BS probably doesnt help. We pay big money for script numbers from 3rd parties and then IC steps all over them 100 ways to Sunday with various "models" and what you eventually see is about as real as the tooth fairy.