DSI Super Bowl Party

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're kicking off the launch meeting with a Super Bowl party on Sunday. I appreciate the idea and gesture, but our family and friends have turned it into a yearly tradition of having a big celebration weekend so we can all watch it together, almost like a holiday. Looks like I'll be missing that this year. Kinda sucks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll bring the Doritos.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of worst ideas in DSI history !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Routinely, I am inconvenienced with these nonsense meetings and have to miss either Superbowl or Mardi Gras.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking forward to meeting all the new hotties. Other than that... Go Pats!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New hotties hired for less pay while we are managed out. Stay focused on getting out of here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am happy we are going early. It is very important that we bring this lifesaving drug to the market ASAP. There are doctors who we need to educate on treating AF.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Japan the word Super Bowl means to work. Look it up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Japan, the Super Bowl comes with fish heads and a live octopus!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need a hard slap to knock that look of blind faith off your face.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drink more Kool-Aid please DM !

And bring some to the meeting for all of us.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This one needs a hug. relax !!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, just what we need more old deflated balls

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole meeting is going to be a lesson in fuility. Tell them what they all want to hear and be on your way.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New hotties = a good thing. As for the Pats, no way. It's gonna be the Hawks all the way.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, Pradaxa goes generic in February 2018. The clock is ticking people, 3 years to maximize Savaysa sales! Good luck to you. Seahawks win, 34 - 21.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Super Bowl Party. Great. DSI used to be a culture that was real. It's such crap now when they try to spin this stuff to make it seem like they're doing it for us. Why couldn't they at least start one day later? Was it so important that we needed to travel on Super Bowl Sunday? I hate what this company had become.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Used to be good company. With inexperienced management leading what do you expect. This whole planning for the launch is a example of how not to run a organization. Good luck on breaking 10 million this year with this product. It will be a bust ! Guaranteed !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with a Super Bowl party? Better to have one than not to have one, especially since we're going to be away from home for the Super Bowl! We'll get to see some familiar faces, some new faces, and won't have to pay for our own parties or clean up after them. This so works for me.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! You guys need to relax! So we have to travel 1 Sunday and not be home to watch the Super Bowl? Is it ideal? No, but it is what it is.
    It's funny to check out this shitty site every couple of years to see what's up: it's the same ole complaints, whiners and gossip that it always has been. Do your job or get out and stop your whining!! Do everyone a favor and stay home!!!