It amazes me...

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2015 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No matter what DSI does , still so many unhappy people. What's the matter, you weren't hugged enough as a child? Things are actually pretty damn good here. Stop complaining and start working and you might be amazed at how good we have it here. If still unhappy, leave... See how much better it is somewhere else.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, if that's how you feel, you would fit right in at UPS delivering packages and even receive good benefits. This job is degrading and they treat us like children. You must not have any ambition in life.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Degrading?? Children? That must be your area/manager.... Try being homeless, that's degrading. Act like a child, you'll be treated like a child. Case in point - your ridiculous post. Grow up. Child.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sick of these fingleberry's. Case in point - Let's buy the premium toilet paper from now on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the turnover in your area? High as everywhere else? I would say most people already have moved on to better things so your advice is a little late and ridiculous.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His area is prob a lot of old timers. They are holding on for the paycheck as long as possible. If I were the DM, I would start chopping headcount on the old timers and rid my team of the negativity. Time to reenergize the team with a more youthful, positive and appreciative to have a job group.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is the West Chester, PA territory always posted? Can't anyone be successful there? Every six months I see it come up....weird.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most managers are insecure in their role. The psychology of opposites goes a long way in understanding human nature. Overly aggressive people are often quite scared, and their aggression is a pre-emptive attack driven by fear: they attack first because they believe an attack from others is inevitable. Management makes many people nervous since it’s defined by having less direct control, but more broad influence. Many managers never get over this, and micromanage: a clear sign of insecurity and confusion over their role and yours.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, Sigmund.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the Bazooka Joe analysis. What a moron!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right on and its true. Our manager is the most insecure, uptight, lack of knowledge crazy lady that can't manage at McDonald's let alone here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, go ahead and reply to your own post. Idiot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The joke is on you...but stay in your own little world. Its a safe place to be. Its OK. I get it.

Someday you will see the foolishness of working for a company that fleeces the public and does more harm to people than good.

You are not there yet, and that is ok, NOW. Just don't stay there.

There has to be a point where you can do something more productive with you life than make these greedy punks more money from a gullible public.

Learn about you world, that is the bottom line.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed 100%. But why even waste your time responding to the corporate pukes on this board? Most just come here to inflame situations and start senseless arguments.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start by managing out all the old timers in Texas.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't understand the beefs. For what they pay us you should be happy. Do your job, do it well and quit bitching!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, we get it. You like the Kool-Aid the company pours in your cup. But you have to admit that you're acting the perfect role as prison bitch to the leadership. What you don't see is that, beyond the goodies and easy paycheck, you really aren't doing much to build your career or skills or anything else. We're looking to leave. What are you doing?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then go but apparently no one is interested. So you will stay, kiss your manager's ass until you do leave or get displaced. What a joy for all of us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time for old Doe Doe to be put out to pasture.