My DM is an idiot

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2015 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My new DM (SG) is an idiot. He won't stop talking. He...won't...stop...talking. Apparently coaching is synonymous with hearing his own voice and quoting motivational posters. I actually saw other DM's roll their eyes at him at launch.

This is going to be fun.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like RL the specialty dm in ATL?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the majority of these idiots in this business. It's all about them, what they have to say, their career path, and their perception to senior management. You are blessed if you get a genuine down to earth person as a DM. Look for another job if it gets really uncomfortable for you. The aggravation is simply not worth it. Best of luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Other than approving expense reports, they are worthless.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He must be from Pittsburgh

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that's a given.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is mine, promoted 8 months ago from primary care. Think he knows everything. Little does he know the team hates him and just tells him what he wants to hear. Loser!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet he is in the South !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have fun with SG, he's a legend in his own mind. Good luck doing damage control with your cards after he shows up and throws up trying to tell them what a great drug Shitvaysa is. He's a joke, sorry you have to work for that asshole.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His District has an open spot he's trying to fill. A Rep in his District told me that he interviewed a former Gold Cup rep but didn't hire the person (even though at least 4 DM's recommended him) because he didn't think the person was committed to the job.

Makes sense.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our DM is cream of the crop. 2 top reps gone in first 6 months they got hired. One rep they stalked at their home and the rep had to take LOA because of it, the other rep punished for the corporate promotion (DM wasn't informed enough so of course rep at fault) crazy part, DM still there the top reps aren't.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If what you say is true, he's probably due for a promotion.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite right. What a douche and now that MM is gone, who will protect him?