A Lot Of Resignations Today!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that at least a dozen long term reps jumped ship this week. Anyone in your area?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart. Good for them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, 4 in Florida that I know of...all of them seasoned good reps too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No surprise here. When you treat your best CV / Hospital reps like a first year rep that is what you get. I am sure they had good relationships that will never be replaced by anyone within our company.
    I know our company does not care about that but in todays world of restricted access it means a lot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There'll be more before the end of the month. Half my district is gone and the other half looking

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. They don't care. They will replace you with a "cheaper" rep. In the end it does hurt business. Though they do not see it that way.

Good luck to all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash. Hate to break the news. You are replaceable. Not a big deal. Smooth transition. Business as usual.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's that same attitude that has lead to some of the biggest organizations to failure. But I take it you've never picked up a business book so you wouldn't know that. Lets correlate your statement to sports, in sports do you really think you can let your best talent go and be successful?

Do your self a favor research Jack Welch and GE. Research what he has to say about losing your best talent before you post your garbage. 20% of your Salesforce is responsible for 80% of your sales. No wonder this company won't crack 200 million.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, they won't be replaced since we have too many reps and no money to pay them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are 100 percent correct
    Those that disagree are young reps with average talent.
    Also, I have noticed that the management in the pharmaceutical industry is going way down as well.

As for DS, it is common knowledge across the industry that DS is not respected. Sorry to say that, but it is true (Forest is another company similar).

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok. Really??!!! You had me until I read your last sentence. Then you lost all credibility. Every rep starts somewhere and they usually start when they're young. Not their fault.
    As for DS not being respected...... This is just so blatantly stupid Im hesitant to respond. No physician has ever said to me that our company is not respected. Those opinions, I care about. Other Pharma companies' opinions, not a chacne - could care less.
    So nice try, ex DS rep who's now with another company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You give yourself way too much credit being in a pod system.

1) we are all replaceable
    2) one territory rep could cover pc and hospital
    3) 80/20 role applies in other sales roles but not with DSI
    4) benicar for example was compromoted with forest. Many reps over the years have sold the product in your individual territories. Managed care and hospital formulary coverage heavily influences usage in each area. With Benicar for example and other products, samples could be mailed and you would NOT see a drop off in Trx.
    5) pharma reps are not respected in general

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100%

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 good reps? I know two were absolute worthless slackers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awe, that's weak if you don't give names...come on?! You won't

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to bad HR doesn't resign

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew 3 of the florida reps.....1 was extremely personable and kicked butt in the field.....1 was on my team and a classy rep with great relationships.....and 1 of the other reps was actually the smartest person I have ever met. Don't know who the 4th rep was bit zero of those 3 were slackers. Actually sad to see them go......

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who were the 3 to go?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Heard KK is shopping for new job.