Production?

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2012 at 10:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be tomorrow. Great marketing , I have to say...Thank you Harvard.
    Everyone knows who Novartis is now!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This just a band-aid
    Don't get too fired up

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So today is suppose to be the day? Has production started back and shipments going out?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, everything is back to normal. We are back in business!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Common practice of bullshit. Are you new to
    We are doomed .
    Jan 1st 2013 we will be back.
    Until then

Nothing

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

January 2013? Nobody said that. We are ship some now and will resume manufacturing in June. Nice try Elanco rep!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you've got that going for you...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My rep and her Mgr came in last week and told us product would be back in May. True? Or what's the real timing?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When can I get some product? We are almost out!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Production? Pets meds was out a couple weeks ago

Petmeds was out of interceptor a couple weeks ago and now they have a good supply again! Seems like Novartis shipped Petmeds before they took care of the veterinary customers. GOOD MOVE!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pet Meds gets their product from diverting vets, if a vet diverted - then they get product.. Same as for Frontline, Heartgard, Comfortis, and yes.. even Trifexis.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good news for heartgard although not for us. Also it appears vet offices are starting to realize interceptor does not cover all 3 hooks and several have said they are not coming back to interceptor as whips are not zoonotic in the U.S. And hooks are. Let's face it interceptor only sold well because we convinced then it was more exclusive to their offices than heartgard. That simply isn't the case and nor is sentinel. Oh well it was good while it lasted.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, hooks from South America really worry vets and customers. If my dog has whips and is pooping all over the house I'd be pissed he was on heartgard and not protected against whips. Good luck convincing people poop on the carpet is covered by your merial guarantee!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

June