CVMU future

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to have the feeling that CVMU has one year to show substantial growth in sales or this division will be eliminated. 1.6 billion dollar savings in 3 years does not come without another phase of layoffs. It is how well CVMU does next year that will be the true test. Also hearing that open CVMU territories are not getting the go ahead to fill with those that have lost their jobs. Starting the job search now would be smart.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you hear that? Last I heard those positions were being filled

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try. If you read all of the analyst reports, everything says that respiratory has under performed. If Anoro and Breo do not pick up steam, EVERYONE is at risk. Additionally, CVMU will pick up at least one respiratory product by the end of Q1. We are all in this together folks, like it or not. You want to keep your job? Everyone needs to be selling across product lines! No one is safe...just ask your local CAM, RBM, LTC, or CDL.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know what the sales numbers for Tanzeum are?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"All in this together".....
    I think this round is proving that is anything but true. Please note that it isn't an altogether cut...it's a DIVISION(s). Ask those folks if they are all in this together....You can lull yourself to sleep thinking you'll all be looked at "together" next time but trust me, CVMU is the next to go....as a division. It may be struggling, but respiratory is keeping the lights on, and has the only chance for growth.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks post #5. Safe for another year! Can you give it a rest until then? Talk about a glass half empty mentality. I know this won't be the last time I say this, but, NO ONE in ANY industry has job security! (excluding govnt jobs). We ALL get that. What compels you to point out what we already are aware of? WE GET IT!!! We work in an industry where patients and R&D are everything. No products = no jobs. However, for now, we have products and jobs. Could that be a different story in 2016? Sure. Again, WE GET IT!!! Save your "better get your resume up to date" and your "I would get out now" comments. In fact, let me offer you a little advice. Since you are so astute and obviously have your hand on the pulse of the business environment, why don't you leave? Go get a job on WallStreet, become a business consultant, or open your own company. But for Gods sake, can you just STFU!!! Talk to you next year!! Until then, I'm employed, got plenty of beer in the fridge and gonna get a little action tonight. Life is good!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line..you all suck. We need to stop worrying about taking tests and simulations and get back to accountability in selling. Patient First is BS that has destroyed this organization and led to it being run by legal and compliance. Stupid...stupid...stupid. Patient First has created an apathetic organization that has no accountability, is top heavy with too many people doing absolutely nothing. Do you not think that other pharma companies put Patients First? They do..but they still sell. The difference, we put patients first and don't care to sell, because it doesn't matter if we do or don't.

You want to know why there is a reorg? no one sells anything....keep worrying about how many calls and your reach and frequency, and we will be doing this again in another 6 months while we watch inventiv take over our selling role. Get your head out of your ass and sell.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tanzeum sales $ would not even pay for the booze bill at the launch meeting ////...mmm

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tanzeum sales would not cover the booze bill at the launch meeting.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

terrible

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said! Too bad Diedre could give a crap what any of us know.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cm is out of her mind. Good luck with that.