RTP to close

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2014 at 1:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are we suppose to do? I suggest we start a union and fight to keep our jobs!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#60. Fuck off! You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I am done with you - buh bye.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been in the meetings (plural) as well. 900 R&D losses in RTP (but half or more will get a chance to join Parexcel - good on them). 600 in US Pharma. But, the "restructuring" announcements are not over. Support functions will get information sometime after the beginning of the year. My bet is it won't be happy news. And when the Novartis deal closes later in 2015, there will be a second "restructuring". Has anyone else remembered Novartis' CEO saying NO Novartis employee will lose their job due to the GSK deal? Novartis employees replacing GSK employees? Very conceivable. Anyone notice the change in Witty's tone all of a sudden? Think he's bailed on out on building GSK and instead is positioning it for a merger/takeover - something he's always swore would never happen. The only people getting screwed here are patients and the employees who can least afford being laid off...err..."effected".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In North Carolina? Are you kidding us?!
    This is a right to work state. Get your lousy union forming ways out of here.

Besides, there are plenty of jobs around here e.g., picking cotton or tobacco, working for Duke Power and cleaning up our waterways or better yet, working in Wilmington welding oil tank cars.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like to give BJs at bus terminals.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#65 You might want to consider applying as a Page at the NC General Assembly. The pay is better

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, PR plant, we know you do; it's what keeps plants like you growing!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The prplant's job is open; she's busy in bus terminals...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh that prplant!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I am not busy making DC hate posts, I take time to agree with myself over and over again. However, I don't have the time to come up with any more creative hate names other than my old standby PR labels.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Usually, the cheese is eaten by some running dog lackey of capitalist-imperialist oppressors