Asthma Biologics

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2014 at 8:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the chances the new asthma team and asthma drug will get FDA approval? Is GSK going to assemble this team with the remaining high paying reps and managers and they lay them off later this year with CVMU?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try. You just don't give up do you? Look, the biologic team will be assembled and there is a tree year plan for all divisions. Will there be layoffs end of 2015? Maybe but very doubtful. You seriously need to give it a rest! Let's chat again next December. Haters gonna hate. I'm enjoying my family, my wine, and a little nookie with the wife. Life is good! Go back to your mama's basement and continue jerking off to the kardashians. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! Yes, I'm the beer fridge guy!! What did I tell you? what did I tell you? Move on chump!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guessing the positions will be filled with ict, Cpt, cams, ect

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No stooge...

RCE's are the obvious choice since the are licensed healthcare professionals.
    Who is an allergist going to want to listen to… A licensed healthcare professional or A business major?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on the decisions just made by the company ( and rightly so), Business Majors. Who wants to listen to to some Phd who cannot connect with people. It was tried in the eighties by Merck. That pilot failed miserably.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got the RVP gigs?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's posted on the cmpany site. Look it up. 2 youngish females.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just call them Valley Girl and Cheerleader. Enough said.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like Jay got this one right. Christy is sharp.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are kidding, right?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These appointments is exactly what GSK has become. So predictable isn't it?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK. the FVPs are in place. What is the timeline for hiring FLLs and reps? What are the criteria?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Criteria = Friend of Jay

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard JM was placed into one the open positions. What an absolute joke!! Shallow, vapid, and egotistical. Another SmithKline heritage piece of crap retained. Ethics be damned! Proof that GSK has not changed for the better.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

criteria=diversity (the most important job qualification for any GSK position)