Why does Jack B. Still have a job?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2014 at 6:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good morning. I just did my job as I sent a letter to all 12 members of the board asking them how JB can still be employed after the Medco-ESI fiasco. ( I included the post about exactly what had happened) If anyone is interested the address is 980 Great West Road, Brentford Middlesex TW8 9GS . Found on page 7 of annual report of which we all received. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Worst case is at least questions will start be asked.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. Why is JB and DC still here?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is called Ineptness

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ugh

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does he still have a job?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's unbelievable that he still has a job, while so many tenured-high performing reps have lost their jobs due to PF scores and their unwillingness to cheat, and now so many of our past high performing reps who were encouraged to take new roles in order to develop are now being separated from GSK due to his lack of putting the patient first and actual understanding of the marketplace. I also place equal blame on Jorge and DC.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has to be the hair

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incompetent

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say Toupe?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Image is everything. Smoke and mirrors.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't stomach 15% and now forced to give almost 40%....must be the source of the grey. Truly, it is astonishing. Sickening, but astonishing. When D goes down in flames, I am sure she will take him tumbling down after her - it can't be soon enough.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, wait! I know this one! Advanced analytics!!! ROTFLMAO

Sorry gang, couldn't help myself...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DC, JB and MJ all hooked at the hip at Lilly. How is it working for you at GSK with these three?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or perhaps Lilly spent years training these agents for their mission ;)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard people leaving and looking like crazy in PPV.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today's call was a joke. What an arrogant SOB to talk about enviornmental changes. Can't he just admit mistakes were made. This company will continue to falter as long as he is charge.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I say "single point of accountability?"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't agree more. I guess he as well as the rest of GSK upper management was blind sided by these changes. I wonder if the rest of big Pharma was blind sided as well.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There seems to no accountability and little impact to upper management. The SP&O organization announced a 36% reduction in force yesterday, yet not a single VP position was impacted. In fact, they actually filled an existing vacancy amongst the VP ranks. So 36% less manpower, but we still need all the VPs?