Diedre dismantled

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2014 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about this: we (the field) will start taking personal accountability the moment DC and JB do!! They have the ultimate accountability and so far have taken none!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DC is simply a very poor leader. We can all agree on that fact!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

being so negative? Hello?? We just laid off over a 1,000 people and the stock opened at a 52 week low.

However, I do like your message regarding personal accountability. Can you please forward it on to DC and JB?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do me a favor. Pick up a mirror, look into it, and carefully examine what is reflecting back at you. As you look at the reflection staring back at you, can you honestly admit you are taking personal accountability for all YOUR actions?

I think you need to stop being so negative and take personal accountability for YOUR negative attitudes!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

leave her alone!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay in your lane. The person that you're responding to needs better care than you can provide. The 2 year obsession with DC requires a forensic psychiatrist, and treatment will include a psych. med cocktail of some sort.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I for one am only focusing on DD because she (as the Leader she says she is) is primarily responsible for the successes and failures of our US operations. Now, per the gist of this post she is responsible for our failing business due to and since the inception of Patient First (a.k.a. Employee Last). She should be held accountable. Pointed this out as so many have done here is right and called for. Obviscate all you want but your propaganda and bilge to the contrary seems weak and desperate.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice job responding 3 times to your own post. too bad you can't provide any facts as to why
    DC is a good leader. Not sure what you are referring to as to someone's two year obsession?
    However if she had left two year's ago this company would be in better shape.

also nice job with the name calling. it really demonstrates your lack of intellect and the ability to post a real thought as to why senior leadership has failed..or not.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Negative, negative, negative. Why do you insist on being so negative. You bore me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will be cut next by the Hagatha Christie of programmed pharmadestruction?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she will keep on keeping on................until HER BOSS does something........let's chat about him !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. That person has a significant mental issue; spending days, nights, weekends, and holidays on this board making non stop DC posts. Only a qualified professional can deal with his issues.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks dd. Don't forget to take the wise advice and look in the mirror. What do you see?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good job responding to your own post and continuing to blindly defend senior leadership without any facts or evidence

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing, because the mirror instantly cracks!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say D Bag

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mental illness is a serious issue. your post is ignorant and immature. This is the type of response a child would use.

If you don't like what people are saying about senior leadership that's fine. Why not then respond with the positive things they are doing for GSK?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If what you say is correct, please name 1 positive thing our current leadership has done in the past 3 years. (stock at a 3 year low, morale is awful, $1.8 billion behind Budget)
    Your turn.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, we are just addressing your mental issues right now. How long have you obsessed over DC?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You continue to avoid the question. Please let me know 1 positve thing our current management has done to improve performance. After your reponse, I romise to take my Paxil. Thanks for your concern