Will Sir AW Blink?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2014 at 8:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From an emailed statement:

“Top performers under our previous sales compensation model continue to be some of the top performers under the patient-focused model we introduced in 2011,...We remain resolutely committed to our commercial model and are on track to role out this approach globally.”

"On track" for this "role out"(sic(the author lost track of his/her own metaphor)) would be early 2015. There are a few signs that the conductor may pull the brake on this crazy train, but nothing in the official statements.

I have to wonder what could motivate someone to place such a huge risk on a strategy that has been shown (see USA sales figures vs rest of the world) to be ineffective? I can understand there is now a legal obligation in the USA to continue this in some form due to the written agreement with the government. The only thing I can come up with that makes some sort of twisted sense, is that USA numbers are embarrassing so we need a way to normalize global sales.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will double down on failure rather than fire the hacks responsible--dc and himself.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch him blinking like a failing lightbulb

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trouble ahead, trouble behind...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The definition of:

STUPID-doing the same thing and expecting a different result. This time the definition is expanding to the rest of the world, not just the U.S.

We have a winner.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently, all systems are go.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At this point AW, DC, JC are all wiling to go down with the ship before admitting that it is their implementation of PF that has destroyed this Company. Not only am I not rewarded for scripts, I can't even tell which of my MDs are writing. How can I know if I am winning or losing if I don't even know the score?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He may blink, but he appears to be wearing blinders, so no one would notice if he did :(