GSK stock keeps falling

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2014 at 8:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the ADR is down to 43 and change now. It seems to keep slipping. Looks like investors are not as happy with this "restructuring " as GSK might have hoped.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to wonder if Sir Dimwitty's legacy will be "Honey, I shrunk GSK"?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's called an adjustment ! get over it !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The market responds to La dd's pantsuits.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still down. Now at $42.42

Nice 'correction' #3. Apparently it's still correcting.

At least the company could wait until I have my severance and unload any stock before it tanks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Approaching the $100 billion market capitalization from the wrong side

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this over a lousy refusal to simply give a 2% additional rebate to ESI on a drug that had a 12% price increase.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the street has GSK as a take over target at $100b Our solid respiratory and vaccines portfolio without patient first and our award leaders Deirdre, Cheryl and Jorge would be a nice fit for Pfizer

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. Tax benefits overseas plus ViiV joint partnership with Pfizer is exploding in growth. Tivicay is a blockbuster.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting point. Is the ViiV team required to follow PF?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question. If the CIA/PF do not apply, that would help explain much of their success

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will continue to fall as long as the three stooges/ette is still running our once great company into the ground. You know who they are and Wall Street won't be satisfied until the three leave!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ViiV does NOT follow PF, it is a seperate entity. A no-brainer for PFE here. Adding Prevnar to GSK vaccine portfolio would provide nice leverage versus Merck/sanofi. This may explain why consumer JV and ViiV will be spun off thus leaving pharma and vaccine business with lower market cap enabling PFE to afford it with paying the huge premium required. Just think of the premium GSK gave a money losing Novartis for Bexsero and Menveo! In the end shareholders will do very well here. I don't think it is IF this will happen, the question is WHEN.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something needs to happen. HELLO TO UPPER MANAGEMENT ....when you announce restructuring you don't show the investor community that you are serious about doing business differently! A change in the way business is done is what is needed. It starts with Ms. Diedre leaving......she ruined Lilly....and she has ruined GSK. Morale is at an all time low. And this is a shame because there are truly a lot of people still at GSK that want this company to be successful.