Severance?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2014 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if your job is moved to phili from rtp and they offer it to you, if you don't want to move are they giving severance?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't offer severance if you decline the job

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do if it requires relocation it is a certain distance away from where you currently reside or work. Read the policy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hurry, that severance policy may change any day now !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more than 50 miles

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not this idiot again!!! STFU already, everyone know you are making this crap up and you have no clue what you are talking about.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont need to read the policy. I'm not out of a job like you are.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you read the policy, you will find that the severance can be cut off at any time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU ARE A VERY MEAN PERSON…. ENOUGH SAID….

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A: why would anyone want to live/work in Philthydelphia ?

B: didn't I hear that they are changing the severance policy ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they aren't changing the severance policy. It is just a pr ploy to try and flush people and get them to leave without costing them any money.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have not heard one way or another about this one. I will tell you that for the PCPS folks that have to go to Parexel, they go or they get nothing. No voluntary severance, no taking retirement. Everything must go through Parexel until they feel they don't need you any more.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#12, You can't take retirement before the deal closes, even if you are eligible? Now that is truly a raw deal. No warning, and no opportunity to retire?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you currently qualify for retirement, it goes with you to parexel. If you don't currently qualify for retirement, then there is no retirement plan available for you when you retire or leave parexel.