Senior Leaders that need to go!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DC, Jorge, jack off B., and Witty. What a bunch of bafunes. Jorge is head of our major growth assets.........,OMG this little boy is an empty suit. Am I the only one that sees this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bafunes?????

Is this representative of the level of intelligence in our sales force? I hope not.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, another spell check person. What a puts!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it is a sign of a he sales force intelligence, then it would also follow that it is a reflection of the competency of management in decision making.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have any greys been laid off lately? hope so--robbed our great company too long-can job em!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It wasn't even close. It is not like missing one or two letters. It does show that someone needs to go. That would be the idiot who was stupid enough to hire you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are probably the same person that developed patient first (no spell check required).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the comment Jack !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jorge here, I thought I fired you Now please get off The Glaxo board before I boot you again!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Putz ,not Puts,you dumb Moe !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for running spell check Jorge. This is almost as good as when u said u saw a correlation with the number of characters entered in Call Notes to effective selling.