Worst DMs at Alcon

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the wort DMs at Alcon. News flash: when your entire district can't stand you, it's the DM and not the reps. Alcon (see), stop promoting young, inexperienced ass kissers.

Some of the absolute worst are BP, DR, CI. All RTMs about the same time and boy are they hungry to get to the "top".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When any manager runs good people off and everyone is complaining, something needs to be done with the manager. I know of one DM who is new to the role, has had multiple complaints made ( even BPO) and nothing changes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BPO only works against fellow employees not against management. I feel it (BPO) is a tool that the Navartions use to gauge if the bosses are whipping the workers into shape by the number of complaints they have. The end is near!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The former newspaper boy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL THE RTM'S AND THEIR EFFORTS MAKE ME LOL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i second that! most of them are terrible! MD for one

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just pick any DM from Texas

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RTM's are a total Joke! I have SO Much more experience, more proven success, I have even trained several of them- then Poof they move up because they "look" the part and play the game! Young and hungry does not make one good. Success, respect and experience does You are not fooling anyone Alcon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need more like SM in Memphis.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why I left pharma!! So much happier and rewarded now...

Don't let these shmucks make you feel or think otherwise.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

K Petersen in AR is a complete waste of oxygen and protein. His reps (CIBA legacy) know more than he could ever hope to but ass kissing is valuable at Alcon

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Columbus SEE manager is worst of the worst. CR can only kiss butt with the best of them, that is his only skill.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with CR in Minnesota. Totally incompetent as a motivator and a leader. CR is socially awkward and does not connect with anyone.

We had good reps in minny that would never have great numbers because of the situation here. Casey was not understanding and picked favorites. One of the worst managers I have ever worked with

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CR is bad in SEE
    KP is bad in eye care

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ER eyecare

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DW eyecare

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious that Casey in SEE keeps getting talked about. I agree that he is the worst I have ever had. I became a worse salesperson under him.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. DW sucks

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They ALL suck. This company over manages so much it hurts business. Why the hell do I need an idiot manager that does nothing work with me every 4 weeks?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you about the DMs hurting the business. I know none of my doctors give me extra time or even care if my manager is with me. In fact, some of my offices have turned to shutting managers out all together, even during a lunch.