Does anybody have a DM worse than mine??

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody have a DM that just totally sucks?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CS in Az

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DoucheBag

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear there are some shitty ones in OH

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the sh###y one in D.C?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the GC tandem of Dumb and Dumber!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DMs are hired and trained to help you be successful! Instead of criticizing them, listen and learn! Your life will be more productive. Thank You!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?? Most DM's in this company were lucky to be in the right place at the right time.
    "Listen to them" is what got us into the situation we are in. How are you going to "coach" a rep when you don't know how to sell yourself.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like my current manager. Do you really think you are helping? Don't you know what reps say about you managers. This is the only industry where managers ride with reps because they have nothing to REALLY do except waste our time and the doctors time. You guys/gals really need to realize that you offer nothing to us reps. We deal with our accounts every week and you show up once a month and think that your suggestions are really going to make a difference. Why is it when there are lay-offs managers go first? It's because you are not needed. Maybe, for POA's where you delegate the work to your reps anyways.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said! The offices hate to see a Rep and a Manager. The physicians hate it when a manager comes in and acts like the "almighty". Sometimes we have to "mop up" the mess our manager creates and we have to hear about it from the office on our next visit. The best thing a DM can do for a Rep, is to wait in the car on all calls and read the newspaper. Amen!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear you. My manager thinks he is "saving the world" when he is with me. He thinks he has the answers to eveyones objections. He doesn't realize that every office "hates him" and complains about his personality. He is a total piece of shit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfectly describes KMAT(couldn't sell ice in the desert) and how she became a DM.Very lucky indeed!Rest of us paying the price.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember that to qualify for a DM position, you have to be a HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL sales representative and demonstrate STRONG leadership talent! Quit the jealousy and listen to and respect your first-line manager!!!!!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It used to be very easy to be "highly successful" before. Just making 9 calls a day and having repore building skills is all it took. Now, to be "highly successful" you need to play dirty and beg drs for business. Even if that works, you still won't get promoted or ever be a DM at Takeda so all you Takeda DMs that got promoted before 2009 do not think you we're exceptional. Most of your reps are way more qualified than you and that's a fact!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Baloney

Strong leadership skills? Sorry You cant claim that if you dont have any followers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at KMAT's history with Takeda,and you will see NO SUCCESSES!Sorry to disprove your theory.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If my DM ever gets severed she'll starve to death, I can just hear her now; " would you like to super size your order" after a week probably can her butt she's so out of touch with what it is to work for a living

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager has been here for more than 10 years and did not win a single Cresset award as a rep or as manager. What does that tell you? Couldn't sell then and can't lead reps now. Everyone in our district hates him and he thinks he knows everything. Never wrong. He is hanging onto,to his job for life because other companies and industries would see how big of an Asshole he really is.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also have heard about shitty managers in OH.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohio is the WORST with managers...where the hell do they get these misguided idiots from??? I guess that's what we have to deal with when you have a 'newbie' manager. They have emulated the wrong people to guide them, don't have a mind of their own, and suddenly act like they have never carried a bag, they feel like they are somehow 'above', or better than you, when in reality they are clueless, and continue to make fools out of themselves because of their own stupidity and inability to shrink thier heads back down to size. They all have inflated egos with no clue about them. Unbelievable!