Trokendi vs Qudexy

Discussion in 'Upsher Smith Labs' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2014 at 5:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the differences between these two drugs?

From a quick look, differences seem to be that Qudexy capsules can be opened and sprinkled onto food and that Trokendi has a 6+month head start.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trokendi is produced and for sale while Qudexy has yet to be manufactured by USL, and may never be, and is not yet for sale.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're making it, they really are.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOPE

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, they were making it. lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that Denali?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

USL has yet to make Denali....USL pays other companies to make their product.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest difference is Trokendi is being sold as we speak and Qudexy is still MIA.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm getting very frustrated with the lack of information on this product. I quit a good job to come here

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Communication is not an Upsher strength.

If you are frustrated now, just wait.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Right You Are! USL has NO communication. Perhaps Denver should close if they cannot make Qudexy!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lesson learned to read cafe pharma before quitting your current job. I don't see this product going anywhere....I could be incorrect, but it seems like there is enough fda approved competition, and so many studies on medicinal marijuana for epilepsy.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a good idea. Read cafe pharma to guide you on your job decision, and put seizure patients on weed. I wonder if those two outcomes were studied in the same trials....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not saying put patients on marijuana to get high but many studies are suggesting marijuana is more effective and safer than drugs on market. I am sure RX data will reflect this. http://www.cureepilepsy.org/news/story.asp?id=100

As for cafe pharma, not everything is true, but the previous posters concerns were brought up. They are also brought up on career builder and glass door. I am only suggesting doing research prior to accepting a position anywhere.....particularly if you are leaving a job you like, to do so.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a curious onlooker here interested in how the competition with Trokendi and Qudexy will play out. You had a big presence at the national epilepsy walk in DC. Word in the crowd was that was your launch meeting, so someone must be serious about this product. Well played by the way, and the under armour track suits seemed nice.

Do you seriously have no supply?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what you can come to expect with a generic house in USL. I wouldn't trust Upshers variability claims in my patients body.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Qudexy lost in action.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not the only thing lost around here

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tons of Qudexy ready to launch (?) (!)
    Plenty of folks know what is about to happen.
    If anyone is shorting Sup. right now its Cat. insiders!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharmaceutical failures use other companies to make their products.