Novo Morale

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 6:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this board is a sample percentage of the company, is morale at an all time low?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frank and the CI team did an investigation. It's an established fact that 85%-90% of posters on this board don't work for the company. Maybe some of them used to be lucky enough to work here, but then we probably dumped them for either poor performance or HR issues like faking calls.

If your morale is low when you work for the most prized company in this industry, then you have a major problem, Bucko!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with this hiring freeze?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would the most prized company in the industry invest in a cafepharma analysis. Never mind that there is no imaginable way to decipher personal or employment history via any measure up to and including IP address. Prized companies have rudimentary knowledge of forecasting, market infiltration - penetration. They also are able to foresee and fund appropriately sized studies powered to detect predictable ae concerns in new to market products. Novo is no different than any other big pharma trainwreck. Actually worse, my DM at novo cited remembering birthdays and bringing cupcakes as his recipe for success during his two year stint as a field rep. Not exactly prized coaching from a prized company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is obvious you don't work in the West area, specifically so-cal I do agree with you Novo is a prized company current leadership in so cal is the problem not the company. If Frank reads these boards have him call a few of the reps that work in the west that are not too afraid to talk. He will find out for himself. You too, feel free to conduct your own investigation I am sure you will change your opinion BUCKO

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct. Novo Nordisk is changing diabetes. Or perhaps they change nothing ? Maybe it is all a marketing illusion. I am lucky to be part of the show. Big money for nothing. How easy is this ? Stop complaining and get on with your part time job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frank is clueless!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A nice legal settlement will help mine

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

working in so-cal is like buying a lottery ticket you and several others are about to cash in.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does the crazy chick mgr still work there?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, she left thank god.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just keep being yourself we all need the money class action here we come

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when you work for a low life morale is bound to be low

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cashing in would mean he's gone it cant come soon enough just hope my sources are right

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring jeans back at POA Meetings! Morale would go way up!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your morale is contingent upon the pants you get to wear to meetings two times per year, then we've already lost...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That we've already lost is an understatement. We have a cakewalk of a job, we have back-up from the rest of the pod, we have a great portfolio. Our cars, trips, and benefit package are some of the best out there. On a good day, we spend about a total of 5 minutes in front of customers, repeating what that doctor has heard for years. Yet, many of us bitch and whine about how hard we work and how stressful it is to be here. Really?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, you wont have to whine much longer. Layoffs are planned for end of fiscal year and the once mighty and great Novo will arrive in the pit with the rest of big pharma. Get your resumes tuned up and ready to go. Severance packages will be "industry standard", whatever that cryptic message means. In-house colleagues already know writing is on the wall. look for sporadic exits from top exec's.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS on this post, Takeda dropping!