Q1 Bunus

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2014 at 9:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can only speak for the West but we only had 2 (that's TWO!) reps make any money from our #1 product Nembutal.
    How many made it on the East?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

0.....another Q1 scam by upper management

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wes, you're hilarious...how bitter are you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever think if trying to hussle a little bit more? Cause I gotta tell ya your whining gets real old!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hustle for patients that don't exist? Why not raise the price again? Customers will love that

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Jason, but I have to tell you all I hear is why it is everyone else fault you are not making it. Put up or shut up already. You whine more than my kids.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude....
    If EVERYONE is whining at you maybe the problem is not all the whiners.
    Ever think about that you idiot..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's awesome...you really sound like you love and appreciate your kids

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....and your employees

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More will be leaving as soon as the Q1 checks are deposited..........

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta tell you your personal attacks on people are so not cool. My kids have done very well for themselves thank you very much because they were not whiners. Time to put you big boy pants on and grow some balls. The corner office door is always open. Why don't you come in for a visit I am sure Raj would love to talk with you since you know all. Instead of posting and whining about it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Raj knows all, why does 20%+ of his dedicated, tenured salesforce leave each year for the past three years? He needs to educate himself more on how to treat his employees better so that they will stay and not leave.......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that was the employee survey was for? Wonder why they never publicly disclosed the results?....how many good reps have already left? Wake up brown noser, he knows.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whose the guy... What's his name..... He works with all the really big accounts. He's a stud.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy, Wes, Tim & Nathan - take your pick

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Sabat, VP National Accounts

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like a joke- no relationships with wholesalers other than Cardinal and lets not forget our great GPO contracts with Novation. We are all so proud.........NOT!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posing to be Miami Rep. That was unnecessary and childish. I am doing my Job. Just leave me be. Please!

I wish you only the best, whoever you might be.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Class act, well done

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest Acute Team Brown Noser.....Amen