Jimmy

Discussion in 'ECR Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2014 at 3:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we have this big call and our glorious leader is noit even heard from. Too funny really. You think he would have tried to get a word in. Somehow. Maybe he did before the call and they told him to keep quiet. It is beyond my comprehension how he can show so little leadership. Nothing from him. I guess he is going to the district meetings. That is the last I remember hearing. Not that I expect that he will have anything to add to the meetings. Other than making everyone uncomfortable with his presence. Maybe I expect too much from my leadership.

Funny how he fought so hard to be the leader, only to get what he wanted to find out he did not have it in him. Who knew? Well everyone except for him of course.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's the COO not the CEO. Since when does the Salesforce expect to be addressed by it's COO???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A medusoid Home Health is hiring reps. The base is 65K (more than a certain company pays their pharmaceutical reps). At plan you can make 85K, you get a company car & way less stress.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amedysis Home Health

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The highest ranking officer. You moron. Yes I failed to point out you are only the coo. Not the CEO. No one sees executive qualities in you jimmy. No one. They saw them in the guy you fought so hard just to stab in the back. But they dont see it in you. I would be embarrassed. You should be. But I doubt you are.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So all this hate for jimmy must be at a higher level than reps bc I could care less that he hasn't addressed us. And I'm not sure why he's that bad of a guy, looks like to me Cameron was better off leaving and Jimmy will get to go down with the ship. Either way most reps are looking for other jobs bc Akorn/ECR will never change salaries or commission to make this job worth it. It's been a good run but time to pack up shop and head down the road.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree, but me thinks people trying to make sure we know jimbo is slime. I'd rather get out or go down with my head held high, not being screwed by someone who cares only about himself and screwing others over.