Anyone working here willing to speak to your experience?

Discussion in 'Vanguard Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2014 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Culture, pay, bonus, etc.
    I was contacted for interview.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why run?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you interviewing for one of their contracts? I can give you some very detailed experience with Vanguard if you are....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly its a terrible company.... I worked for one of their contract companies which was amazing. Until without any warning the Monday before Thanksgiving we all got laid off....

The owner is a true piece of garbage who cares nothing about you.

What contract or company are you going to work for? Please tell me you haven't taken the job already.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company can't be that bad if there is only 1 thread and 1 complaint. Can anyone else out there comment on Vanguard Pharma? Do they offer 401K, company car, base pay, commissions? (I am talking about a contract rep position)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious too. Who do they have contracts with as well?

Thanks in advance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personally I am so sick of hearing "the company cares nothing abut you etc etc etc.." Let me ask you a question.... do you really care about the welfare of the company? Would you resign tomorrow if another company offered you the same exact job in the same exact area for 10K or even 5K more? the answer is yes. Get a clue you immature brat it goes both way. Grow up and grow a set. This is corporate America not a public school system. So pathetic and immature.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha apparently this person works for Vanguard...

Pathetic and immature, what's funny is you wouldn't be all butthurt if it wasn't true ha ha. I'll grow a pair when you get a heart.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we do care about PERFORMING, so we can get more compensations.
    That is sales, and that is why I do it.

For me, I would never leave a company I enjoyed working for, for an extra 5k or 10k. The culture is important, and how the owner or management treats its employee is very important to my success, and the long term success of the company.

You grow up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked in the US on the contract with Praelia. terrible benefits, horrible managed care and they did indeed lay everyone off with no notice or severance. Position paid 60K with good car. Absolutely horrendous bonus plan. If you need a job it is ok. If you can land a better job than by all means move forward. I now make twice as much in base salary and am happy. Zuplenz/Gel X had terrible managed care coverage and the managers were clueless. I think my monthly budget was $400-600. Very ineffective in oncology. Been gone well over a year.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a total JOKE...RUN...RUN far far away...They claim to be a contract company...all they get is the leftover junk that real contract companies have turned down.. The pay is so sub-par .They "CLAIM" to give health insurance and since they "CLAIM " to be based in Canada...they give you a catastrophic plan that YOU end up paying out of you a** for when you go to a doctor, hospital or get RX's. They pay terrible and it is a real MICKEY MOUSE operation...VERY unprofessional.. JUST TRY to get anything you need from them.. Just a note one of the owners, his wife is their legal counsel....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so if you read down a bit you can clearly see that the owner has a response to people telling them to grow up... That is his professionalism in a nut shell.. There is NONE... By the way DO NOT EVER trust that their contracts will last... Contract ended WITHOUT notice...oh...let me correct that ...15 minutes notice...Benefits SUCK...management stinks & has no clue what the employees face & they get all the JUNK in contracts