Upcoming FDA Panel: Will It Pass?

Discussion in 'Chelsea Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this another useless run or will Chelsea be told for the last time, NO Thank you!

Any thoughts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16-1

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Approved :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will FDA approve it in February?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It already was approved.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, that was the advisory panel. They recommended it the last time and the FDA rejected it. Will the FDA allow the patient testimony that was given at the advisory meeting to be included?

With a 16 to 1 vote does this look like a lock?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know - I"ve heard its pretty much 50/50 and if they don't get approval shares will plummet. Also, Chelsea doesn't have that much cash in the bank.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is co recruiting for sales force or waiting first for approval with fda?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waiting for approval first, then they are going to hire a contract sales force for launch.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are also hoping for approval with the idea of having some of the big pharma companies bidding up the stock price for a takeover

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe, I hope my company buys this product. I hate that they are going contract because I would take a shot if the company was hiring directly.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read up on lemtrada. Committe suggested approval yet the FDA gave it a complete response letter. A yes from the committee does not equate to an approval

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is down today so someone must know that the word from the FDA is no go.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now how long will it take for another company to make bid for purchase?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The first time around they were going after the top reps. If they ultimately went with a contract sales force, it would be a terrible launch

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CEO said they were going contract if the drug got approved. Pretty smart by the company because being a top rep in Pharma is a myth, if the products meets an unmet need and insurance will pay for it docs will write if not they want.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

completely agree. Especially in today's pharma world where reps have little to no influence over Rxs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any ideas on who the contract company will be?