Poly pharma crooks

Discussion in 'Poly Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poly pharma charges distributor fees back to reps! This company was crooked under the retarded Zeb but now under Chase??? No brain, rich boy, handed a company by his daddy and auntie, is just a bean counter, taking from his own employees to bolster company profits! I have no respect for chase... POS! He has no clue on how to run a pharma business! I wish I didn't work here... Just hanging in until my next opportunity. Everyone here could and should sue for back pay due to distributor fees and how they figure bonuses. Not to mention how they screwed Pam Labs with the bull they told them about that deal and what we actually did. Total unethical company!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened to zeb?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CROOKS is a very good classification for poly!!!!! Worst company I ever worked for and the worst boss I ever had!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you mean? we got UTA to help us make huge bonus. I hear someone got a 400 for their quarter, of course most people got nothing. Can not wait for that next UTA check hope to by gallon or 2 of gasoline. Yessssss

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was done to Pamlab?