Interview

Discussion in 'FSC Pediatrics' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2011 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Well, it IS a job. Not a very good one, but you just might be able it if you're 22 and have no kids and live with Mommy + have no huge bills.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is PF still there? and if so what is his current role?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company should close. What real drug company pays sales reps a salary below 45k now. I mean damn ADP pays at least 48,000 base to year 1 new reps. This company blows and is a joke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that salaries are so low given that FSC is wholly owned by a major NYC hedge fund, Deerfield Management. I understand those stakeholders are making mega $$$!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is a total dork

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry, but after reading through all the posts I find it sad how negative most of them are. To the young graduates seeking their first jobs, I say go for it, despite what you read. Most likely, the job could be the springboard to something more lucrative and rewarding. What's the worse that could happen? Ignore the negativity!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Paul for your leadership and spending time on this website it shows us what you are focused on.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is management like? Are they regional? Thinking about applying for DSM position.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can make good money if you sell. Compensation based on incentive. 6 figures is possible

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, i know some people that struggle to make $35,000 a year, and even $75,000.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard back after phone interview yet? I want to work with FSC, but I have other options on the burner and am running out of time to wait on them. They said training begins in June, but thats only a couple weeks away now...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People don't make much money in pharma these days. People who have lot's of experience can even find a job if they wanted too. Some of these people where once making a lot of money now they can't. Some of these people struggle to make money too but trying to get little jobs. The reps are becoming less and less. Coming out of college is not so easy. But you can make more then some of these other people if you put your mind to it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

loser company lol. not real pharma but want to be

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Compamy is d list and that's kind of nice talking

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now what

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this a real company?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like comparing Harvard or Yale as students with the local community college. This ain't real pharma like Pfizer or Eli Lilly

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PF is a toxic loser-if he's still there, it will continue to be a shitty place to work.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't ignore the negativity. I have been there. 7 people in my class. Only one had medical experience. 1 quit in month 1 and 2 more quit in month 2. A disaster. No car allowance, just a piece of crap car that is about 5 years old. Crappy pay and sometimes they "forget" to pay you the bonus. Yep. They forgot. But they were sorry

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked there very recently. It is awful. The training does not prepare you for the field at all. In training nobody ever talks about the issues you will find::no insurance coverage for meds, no doctor support because nobody has ever heard of this company, no way to even see a doctor unless you buy a huge lunch. Then you get to wait about 3 to 4 weeks for reimbursement for that lunch. Mgmnt is clueless. A rep I spoke to during training said about 100 reps had come and gone During his 7 years. Run from this company. Branded generics. It is AWEFUL!!