Mass Exodus

Discussion in 'Dey' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2014 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It makes me sick that we have lost so many great RDs DMs and Reps over the past 2 yrs. Mylan has done very little to keep the best people. I honestly thought it was changing, but look at the last 10 people from the Salesforce to leave... They were all well respected top performers... Leadership should wake the fuK up and quick! Maybe the writing is on the wall and I just don't see it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen there are 2 reasons why good people leave; its bad management or for more scratch. Right now Mylan promotes a check the box mentality and does not truly pay for performance, but hey make those pharmacy calls and sell Mylan as a brand and send a success story at 445pm on Fri! We are ....

This is only the beginning! More good ones will leave, who's next?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be ME, out of here! See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Yearly Bonus is too f'n low, a rep should make at the very least 30k in comish per year, period! Mylan should roll out a 35k bonus potential for the year or they will lose the the top 10% of the field! Biotech companies want reps with DME experience, injectable experience, and relationships with pharmacies, esp mom and pop pharmacies! Dey is a perfect recruiting platform. What top performer will be next to leave?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There seems to be more openings than ever in the field, what's up?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Mass Exodus- Aw damn... You're stuck with him...

You can keep your paranoid old school old manager out west Mylan. He made it to the final interview but didn't make the cut. If we need an agent of chaos, a wellspring of negativity and poor moral, an organizational wrecking ball, we'll be sure to let you know. We're following our manager out the door. He'll stay put and drive his team out the door one by one... 5 and counting... the ball is in motion...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another name for cruise control is Mylan! We are!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avg Annual Bonus for past 3 years for sales force

$16k

Haha what a generic payout

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ahhh,,,you chose to work for a generic company because that's the best you can be. Accept it - shmoe!