Injectables

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Nov 30, 2011 at 1:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Mr Exact - Eight or Nine reps resigned out of 60 so your right not quite 20 %. However that is all that is on the PDI career posting site, I am wary there are more that are not posted. I do want to thank you for proving they are already reducing salaries with your $ 70000 comment. Up until this point I have been told not one person has made less than a $75000 base. So you either don't work for the company, your management, or you got offered a lower base which illustrates my point of bases and bonuses are being reduced.

IT was Not magically coordinated it is called the end of the QTR. They wanted to be eligible for their bonus checks in July before resigning.

Beware of this company!:( Once again you have been warned! ;(

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raise your hand if you are going to make bonus on Qtr 1/14...... Raise your hand if you still believe all the lies Fidia puts out there... Get out while you can. Only the losers are left working for them. Horrible company, upper management and DM's. You cannot trust any of them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non Compete in letter received yesterday! Said I cannot have a job in any medical area for a year after signing this document. Did I read pages 3, 4 and 5 correctly?

Employee agrees that during Employees employment with Fidia and for one (1) year following the termination.... any sales services provider serving the biopharma or medial device and diagnostic industries in any state which the employee worked!!

It is the weekend and no attorneys available!!

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't sign the agreement.

I had an attorney read it who told me that my worst fears are accurate.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I discussed this issue with an attorney today. I will not be signing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So....if you were at 200% from plan last year; how could you not get to be on the top 10%?
    That's it...I'm gone!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's call consistency and hard work. You should try it sometime, instead of kissing you boss ass.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll sign it........with a big F-U-C-K Y-O-U! in bold print

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumors of the contract ending. Some chatter about Quintiles having signed the 2015 contract- any truth to this???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well they are not going to tell the sales force if that is the case!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from a manager that Fidia is wanting to reduce costs. According to the manager Fidia is going to have Quintiles handle all the HR, admin, product promotions, and training for the new 1099 employees being hired out of Texas. Allowing for payroll reduction in HQ and reducing the NJ staff. While the Fidia reps that are kept would work with the 1099 people like they are doing with Henry Schien, and other vendors. He also stated that the Fidia people that are kept would only call on the biggest customers with huge territories. It sounded to me like Quintiles is thinking 20 reps and 2 DMs for the entire country would be enough with the 1099 hires.

The $$$ for Aldo could be big while he tries to find another product. I hope it is just talk at this point, but Aldo is cheap and short sighted.

Has anyone else heard similar information?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you just making all of this up? If so you may be insane

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they are not making this up.
    I have seen this same non-compete agreement before: PUBLICIS is trying to use it.
    I wouldn't sign it either.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct! Publicis is using this same non-compete -- even for their PART-TIME jobs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, at Publicis, if you are sent the contract and you do not sign it, you will be put on their DO NOT HIRE list. That list has now been circulated throughout PDI, Quintiles and inVentiv and to many recruiters and hiring managers with the manufacturer.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, all contract companies are going to share that information with each other........are you fucking high?