MedImmune Oncology

Discussion in 'MedImmune' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2013 at 10:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do any of you feel like they have made much change with us? There has been really no change since they announced we would be part of the MedImmune team. Our business cards have changed but still feeling like we are big Pharma oncology. When is change coming?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is interesting. we feel like BIG Pharma. Your name has changed and now we're micromanaged like crazy with our metrics, endless rankings, talking points about everything, etc. Don't count on change.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology reps get office time to do admin duties, reports, conf calls, make appointments? Just wondering.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a RAM, all of us and the TNAMs have at least 3.5 days office time built in to do our stuff. Nice gig. If we pick up your Onc stuff we will have to go to 4.5 to be able to handle the extra load.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh what a tragedy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's new in Oncology? Launching any new products?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you expect? Look closely at the R&D leadership in oncology, what a bunch of ....And the head of MedImmune's R&D well that is even more humerous

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this group still led by Fitzsimons?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Oncology splitting away from MedImmune Specialty Care? Rumor has it from those who should know.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't even have a leader. I don't even know if I work for AZ or MedImmune.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology - what a joke

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One the deal is done, Mace R. at Pfizer will make quick work of these folks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, Goodbye Rachel H, you will be missed. Thank you for all your leadership and all you did to bring Medimmune Oncology to commercializations. Best of luck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always thought she must have had something on someone, like blackmail worthy.. I found her nice but worthless.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she gone already? Didn't she just get there?