Janssen Biotech

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one bites the dust

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess. They're at least 50.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Initials of who, district and position please. Two reps being hunted have gone to an attorney and word is they are waiting for the April mass layoff to file a class action age discrimination case. I sincerely hope so. I hate to see JnJ continue to get away with this type of behavior.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's Janssen Biotech for you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who? Or is this just one more lie on the cp board?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never mind that. When is the new President going to to go after upper management that incentives first line managers to go after older reps. RBDs are now being asked to go after slacker older DMs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never. The new President was brought in to do just that. To kick them down the road.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My RBD is a personal advisor to MH and MY. They run everything by him before making a move. I'll check with him to see what the story is.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is that he's leap frogging into MY's position and EG goes to RBD in July in the re-org. One good thing about this company is that they recognize true leaders in the ranks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jnj Stock is up 2% on the day. It looks like cutting the employees pay is paying off for stockholders. After all of the employees quit maybe the stockholders can go out and sell this shit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Ethicon take over is in place

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand why this company will not let some employees over 45 move into other positions. Would it not be good for the organization if their people are well rounded and diversified? Please, upper management, allow more experienced reps to continue to develop their skills instead of waiting to be cut in an eventual cutback. Please, it is the right thing to do.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plain and simple you are being forced out. The word was that the Town Hall talks referenced this very issue and shockingly leadership new nothing about it. A funny thing, managers are stepping down all over because of these very orders from our same leadership. I guess leadership has two faces here. It doesn't matter as both want you gone. Color your hair and wear shorter dresses because it is that time.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers stepping down? Which ones? That should create opportunities for reps who want to be a manager.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager started wearing the shorter dresses. I don't think that's going to help him, though.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think any stepped down they just went into other HQ positions. As usual things get twisted on the boards. There are a few positions coming available I think 2 Derm, 1 RA, 1 GI. Plenty of opp for those with the desire and quals.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! If you are a male you are now targeted. Look at whom they target. Sorry Boys but WLI is not just a name. Are they getting VPs? Of course not. They take down reps and DMs. Void of ethics in every way.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My abm and RBD are males and nobody makes a move without consulting them. They put the numbers on the board so they have earned it.