Good place to be?

Discussion in 'Teva Oncology' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is not understood is how the lack of experienced reps is slowly dismantling the west area unit.

When I worked there, I noticed just how uncomfortable most of the reps were- talking to a hematologist ...there are very few people I respected that were left...kK was one of them. I left because I could not stand the primary care nature of my manager at that time. Nice person but I could not work for someone who was treating me like I just arrived into Oncology . She never worked as an Oncology Rep ,if she did it was a year or two. I'm with a real Oncology company now..night and day difference in how I am treated, the income -especially the bonus is so much better. Teva simply can't compete with their package, holding money back, not paying at designated dates....
    It most be a horrible place to work for those few really good reps left out there in the west,the brain drain, lack of bonus...etc....If you simply have not worked Oncology and the majority of you experience has been Cephalon for the last 2 or 3 years...you don't know what you don't know and chances are there isn't anyone left to reach out to....Teva Oncology has turned into a "entry level situation " and is fast becoming the joke of the Onc community.. Good luck

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a real joke with Shaulis. The guy is clueless and can't shut up!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch. I'll stay away. Thanks for the info.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1 toxic environment, no bonuses, no respect from doctors. Stay away.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make it 12

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hold 20% of your bonus back each quarter...you end up netting about 2200 dollars.

No stock options, grants etc.....

Avg health insurance.....

Total Oncology compensation yearly is the lowest in the industry

No pipeline..... they have a product for prostate which may not get approved...even if it does,it's not projected to be a big winner, better yet support a sales force....

Everyone is looking, managers, reps and a director or two.....

Wierd type of culture, especially in the West ...loaded with Oncology wannabe goons who have no clue they will most likely be out of work in 15 months......

Rumor is the Teva severance plan is really cheap...something like 2 weeks of pay for each year of service. Cephalon offered 3 months and then one week for each year of service.

Ask yourself....what is the advantage of coming here unless you have no job?

I'm so glad to be done.......good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen Severance=24 weeks plus 1 week for each year of service/employment

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. Go to the Amgen board.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH sweety don't come here. We are all trying to get out. This is not real oncology - this is TEVA oncology. This is their strategy - sale reps work and sell.....they keep 20% of quarterly bonus hostage (it is their version of "retention bonus") and then they shit down your throat and tell you it will easier to swallow in time. OH and they give your bone-head manager the kudos for your sales. It is the "land of the lost" but with bad managers instead of man-eating dinosaurs. GO to a real Oncology company - go sell dog food at PETCO - seriously you will be more respected and get better Oncology training. Worst company I have every worked for, but this will soon be in my past.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teva Oncology- The place where the best people have chosen to leave

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teva Oncology: never has a an organization tried so hard to fail and almost succeed!