state of Vivus

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2013 at 8:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey everyone, lets play ball. What the hell???? Are we in play school? Who's idea was this? Chris? Please do something right and stop all this bull. Play ball. OMG.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Chris, can I be the pitcher? I'm not very good but I have always wanted to play some ball. If it means I have to get out and work, I will decline and just sleep all day like I always do. One of our employees got thrown out trying to steal 2nd, she asked for one minute of the Dr"s. time and he screamed out YOUR OUT!! Her manager charged out on the field and was also enjected. We both got a three day suspension. Come on vivus, lets play ball!! In the next few weeks we all will be kicked out for being in the offices to much. LOL!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take me out to the ball park. Wait I'm staying in bed all day, darn!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone else have a crappy review today? I need to get out of here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you job and you won't get a crappy review

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm doing a great job. I get punished for asking questions and talking to others. So do your job and play some ball dummy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, the timing was very bad for a price increase.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anything ever been smooth at vivus? No. I'm being very serious when I say that issues arrive daily. When I think we may be getting over the hump, I look up and I'm at the bottom again trying to climb back up. I don't know who's fault it is. It surely seems that Chris is our leader so he should give someone else a try.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vvus CC 1st week in May and its importance!
    Well, its been almost another quarter and Vvus as of today continues to sit, vegetate, and burn through money at an incredible rate. The events (if any) leading up to the CC and what is said or not said in the CC will be critical for the pps for the foreseeable future. If Vvus does nothing prior to the CC and says nothing of importance in two weeks at the CC, I think the 3 dollar target price will indeed be reached. I have gambled ( and perhaps unwisely) that someone would step in and take out Vvus after the results of the last CC debacle, to date I have been wrong. While something could happen on the strategic resolution front in the near future (surely there must be "some" pressure on management to perform, at least from other fund managers who hold Vvus), if Vvus gives us another no information and lack or direction type of CC as last time this stock will likely lose a couple of points from here. I simply find it hard to believe that Vvus has no plan and intends to sit like a stone and burn through its cash pursuing the same strategy that it has so far which has been a complete failure on a truly epic scale. I would expect, that if they cant partner or sell the company, that they either announce a massive secondary to pursue an aggressive ad campaign, or an FMC plan to take the company private. or some type of move other than sitting and boiling to death in its own juices. We have about two weeks until the moment of truth and if its a "nothing" CC like last quarter I am going to be sorry I didn't bale back then along with Shaggys Mom and others. That said, I am sitting tight and hopeing for the best on the upcoming CC. As always, I wish the best of luck to my fellow longs (and increasingly luck is something that we appear to need at this point). Less

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody cares about your gambling addiction and your money. We are working our butts off every day trying to generate rxes to feed our families. Some things are much more operant than you and your investment thoughts. I agree, we need changes but keep your opinions to yourself mr expert.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow Mr Touchy- can't handle the complaints that upper management has screwed up this launch. If you didn't have the investors like me you would not have a pot to piss in. Asshole!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My numbers are awesome and y'all continue to give me a hard time. Working with me and your threats want get you anywhere. I will show you in the next few days who the boss is. So get smart and do your job so I can do mine. You will apologize after you see me in action.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So bring me on full time!! It's about time you see what I'm talking about. Apologize now guys!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the excess spreadsheets ever end! Maybe they could fix the HUB or maybe they should have invested more time instead of money on another worthless initiative. Now Drs are angry because time is being wasted on faxing forms again and hub doesn't do anything except send nurse back a PA. Whoever bought this should be the one filling out some more spreadsheets.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are you going to do something to help me or should I continue to look around? It's your call!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All time company low morale. I thought after the national meeting things were going to get better. I really wanted to trust these guys but to no avail their true colors are showing again. Threats,more worthless comp and bonus plans that you need a PHD to grasp and more stupid contest that no one can explain. I think its about time for another price increase!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Time for upper management to go.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I fear for the full blown out craziness these nuts are going to throw when Contrave hits the market. Anyone have any idea of Takedas territory size and reps per territory. I believe we will be competing against 4 or more reps because of size of territory.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is truly the most inept management team I have ever encountered in my career in pharmaceuticals. What is all the big commotion about compliance and not paying reps bonus due to good standing. Sounds like a shit storm is about to roll into town. It appears that they want to change bonus midstream and now are adding an attestation and backtracking/amending new structure of bonus plans. Why wasn't this fully laid out on conference call that had west coast reps listening at 7:00am and east coast leaving house at 11:00 . These guys are the most corrupt and should join Madoff in the county jail. Don't forget they took your extra $10k away to pay themselves bonus and looks like they are planning on increasing their own pockets once again. Mass exodus heading their way and reps will be laughing all the way while not working once they realize they will not be eligible for bonus.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people are looking for another job or just waiting for next payout to call it quits?