Three Times a Week is a Loser

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Docs are not buying this three times a week as a better Copaxone. Does anyone know any companies hiring?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total troll. Buying it in my territory. We get one neg publication and the competition hits the board.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will downsize once our numbers aren't met. We don't need two reps with generic coming out early.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scary and true

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard one rep and bigger territories from my in-house source.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea of when??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Copaxone sales are holding up for now partly because they’re doing well with the conversion process but also because they’ve been raising the price of the drug,” said Gilad Alper, a senior analyst at Petach Tikva-based Excellence Nessuah Brokerage Ltd. “Now it’s all about whether a generic comes in at the end of the month.”

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought they weren't going to keep back filling positions as people leave? Seems like they keep hiring while we all wait to see if they keep the new hires or those of us who have worked here for years when the layoffs come.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They always keep those who have the smaller salary.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss is all up in my shit already! We are going to be slaughtered as soon as generic hits. And of course my 3x share is not high enough. I am on a slow walk down the plank.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about getting laid off. They are definitely going to cut this sales team at least in half but they never keep the people you think. They look at territories and where reps are located to decide whom to keep. They worry about litigation so many of the best, longest tenured, highest ranked will go, as well as, the poor performers. There is nothing you can do to increase your chances of staying. Things will come down to how the new territories are drawn, nothing else.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need to get their hands on Synthetic Biologics patent before the generics hit. A 505 (b)(2) filing could delay the generics for years.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or they could Rx oral estriol with generic GA. But one would think there would be significant concern of breast cancer using these 2 agents together and that long term safety studies would need to be executed prior to approval.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Estriol is completely safe, you might be thinking of estradiol. from NIH:

Estriol has some unique physiological effects, which differentiate it from estradiol, estrone, and CEE. Estriol would be expected to carry less risk for breast cancer, although no randomized controlled trials have been documented. Synthetic progestins have a variety of negative cardiovascular effects, which may be avoided with progesterone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe so, but even this says no randomized controlled trials have been documented. I hope you're correct. Don't you still get asked about the 2005 article about Copaxone regarding breast cancer? I do every time one of my major accounts has a patient diagnosed who's been on GA.