It is official!!

Discussion in 'On Call' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On-call is now on life support, and has issued a DNR if complications arise!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

going out of business? glad I left in good standing

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true, contract 4102 is in the works. This will need 250 reps, 20 managers, 2 regionals and 1 national director plus support staff. 3 year contract calling on primary care and pediatrics.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4102 tell us more please!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will they pay this time? $5 per hour?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's flex time, 3 days per week. Similar to past contracts but a better bonus, plus sample send not sample carry. Less headaches and no storage stuff. If you hit the reach and market grows there is a kicker award.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this for real? Former Premarin contract person and would really like another opportunity!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you and how do you know? Will the last sales force be called back?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They said they would contact us. So I feel they will.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any ETA on this contract?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Possible contract number 2 4013. Something to do with Novartis. 1 or 2 years, flex time. 3 days. Diovan I have heard. Even though it's generic. The generic company can't make it so there is no substitute.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone actually know if there is any truth to either of the above contracts mentioned? If so, how do you have this information? I am sure lots of people who lost the Premarin and Chantix contract would love some real information. Thanks

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask uncle stroyko in gdansk

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does that mean?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok billo i ask uncle for more info,please as you do run for papa and get me menthol cigarette from hot plate

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See...nothing!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They got nothing. And the WH "contract" will not be til end of year, if at all.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah, they got nothing going on, couple of tiny projects now and the WH may or may not start in Jan. 2015. And don't think it's going to be as big as many seem to say.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any part time ?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My former OnCall DM from the Premarin contract just contacted me about new flex time gig. It is happening.