Why should I stay?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2014 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the losers running Neurosciences in the ground:

I can come up with 100 reasons reasons why we reps need to get out of this poorly managed, underpaying environment but not one reason to stay. Today you told me a whopping 25 reps are going to leadership. That's real nice of you when you made the unattainable goal.
    TRI OVER TRI REWARDS the "stay at home" reps. The division grew how much over last year?

No one asks questions because you destroyed this division's morale- and people don't want to hear about "the one and only" because less than a quarter of the reps deserve to be there.

I was hoping you would have left with fatty.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOVE!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I "Spank my Monkey" at lunch time today?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't it make sense if leadership trip was based off of the reps who grew their business the most 2012 over 2013?

Way to ruin morale, baldy. Blame Fatty!

The real growth drivers were shit on in 2013. Do you wonder why everyone is running for the hills?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real reason to stay is that nobody wants us anymore. The reputation of the division has been ruined. Anyone in a like market is petrified that Allergan will sue if you leave for them and most others see us as hacks at this point. I was told by a recruiter for a Neuro company that they didn't want Allergan reps because the ones that still here we too stupid to get out when the getting was good.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true completely, people are still leaving and many are continually looking. This is big pharma and canned messaging, called per day, and soon "signatures".

Not what I signed up for.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say something ...I'm giving up on you, just say something I'm giving up on you.

You were the one with the iNav that I never used.

Say something I'm giving up on you

You said I was so very good when I was bad. I'm trying to sync but you have lag.

Say something I'm giving up on you.

There is nothing new in this bag! Just a couple of bottles of tears and that makes me sad.

Just say something I'm giving up on YOU!

JT even said go FU!

You are the ones left if you only knew...

What they think of all of you.

I'm just saying please....say something ...I've given up on you.

You were my one and only but I can't forget you lying to me.

Now your just getting the same back from me.

Say something I'm going to do beacon soon!
    Say something I'm on success factors too!
    Send me a LMS on loving you!
    Say something I'm interviewing soon!

Miss all my friends who left too soon!
    Wish them well...I will see you in June!
    Say something Jules I'm talking to you.
    Say something I've gave up on you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still can't believe JT was forced out. And is this Jules from NY that left?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great song. Really just sad what has become of this place. Gavin is not be pleased.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

perhaps just leave and spare us all the drama and the song

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was a reference to Gangoli

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was displaced and inherited a manager in the NE. I couldn't stand the guy. He always looked pissed and he was always so negative. I had to get out of this place and am happy I did but I felt forced out. How is this guy still around so many years? It wasn't what I signed up for and I'm happy I was only here for a year.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hr will never side with a rep, that's why.