DON'T bother applying if you have pharma exp.

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.

I'm no longer in this industry, but it doesn't take rocket science to blow it out of the water. Most of you work 4 hours a day, tops, and then come home and check this board because you hate your job because you take no pride in it and/or suck at it. It took me 3 months to turn a territory around by simply working an 8 hour day.

Newsflash: it's an entry level gig. Continuing to "warn" people is pretty retarded. Maybe if you hate it so much, you should leave. Can't find another job? Let's put 2 and 2 together. Your ttitude probaly sucks a dick, along with your work ethic, along with your ability to sell. Dont think it requires sales skills to sell tier 3? Wrong again. It's all relationships fucking r*****s.

You all disgust me. This industry is full of bitching and whining and no actual selling.

And continue to blame the execs for everything. Or...heres a thought. Shut the fuck up, quit bitching, and do something. Either sell the shit you were given, or find another company. That easy. None of you fucktards would make it in medical device. That's why they don't hire from pharma.

And the best part of this post? I probably won't check this website for another 2 years because I'm too busy making 500k in device. No time to bitch and moan about execs. Shit, I don't even know who my VP's are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fantasy. Did you cum in your pants when you wrote this too? You make 500K in device and you dont know who your VPs are? Sure you do. Those 500K days are long gone.