Worst DMs at Alcon

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alcon Pharma is gone! You either are offered a job as a Novartis Pharma rep or it is the street! Can't believe there are so many that haven't figured out what is going on? Why are you still there and think whining here is going to change what is in motion!

Total denial! LOL

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A District Manager in most cases= a self promoting jackass who has an inflated picture of themselves and overall value. They play people like puppets while making themselves look good to superiors. All about them and how much you kiss the given DM's ass.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fellow MN rep....remember this one at a sales meeting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We should be able to rate our dms, our voice matters right?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is well known and published in many business journals that less red tape and bottom-up systems tend to have higher performance. Every business that is growing has reduced management hierarchy in support of a more horizontal sales structure to empower the sales reps and be able to react quickly to a more uncertain business environment and changes in strategy. Novartis is asleep, the Swiss, and big companies are falling more behind daily. Alcon is stuck in the 90's, get rid of DM layer and RM's need to be responsible to feed and water reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my district manager has done nothing for my growth

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager just rides with us all the time every day. he basically babysits us because he gives us no good advice

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many lower-middle managers (Alcon DM fit this bill) have no advice to provide to you because they don't know what to do in the first place. Don't look at these people as mentors. They provide a filter between and the RDs. That is all they do in any company set up like this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not going to put my managers initials up on here because I don't want to look like a brown noser, but I truly like working for him. When he rides with me he helps me close business and I don't feel like I am getting evaluated. They aren't all bad.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? He said you made him "grow"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your whole team probably hates you

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you a new rep? If you aren't you shouldn't need mentoring like that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one with fake boobs and a shitload of plastic surgery. Oh wait...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

eric r

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please. He helped you close for business. LOL. That's a good one. Guarantee it wasn't BS from Chicago

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Casey R. My doctors eyes glaze over when this boring guy talks. It's funny how he is not aware that he has no personality and looks like he has cancer.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM makes me wear a shock collar and if I start to go off message.....ZAP!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My dm passes gas

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ERIC EYECARE

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the DM for Ohio, KY, IN, TN Areas?