Dear John, Here is your answer

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by Leo Sales Force, Mar 31, 2014 at 10:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. John,
    So, you want to know why you did not receive any calls on best practices? There are two simple reasons, number one you have abused your sales force moral SO badly that we just can't bring ourselves to care enough to send them to you. Second, we are all quite busy looking for new employment. See, at one point we all bought the corporate mission and sacrifice but Leo leadership has shown nothing but contempt for us so we are done here.
    I honestly thought I would be here for a while but after the decisions I have been subjected to, I'm out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear John

Looks like you broke your "hockey stick! Maybe now you finally admit that the amazing Picato growth in Q4 had nothing to do with VS or the NOLA meeting, it was just the right season! Now you expect the same growth in a declining market. Keep ignoring what your customers are telling you, it has proven you to be nothing but arrogant. Maybe we need more training, lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can a company keep ignoring the realities that the US marketplace is not socialized medicine ??? Medicis is giving Carac to ALL medicare patients for $75 ; more offices are purchasing blue light machines which make the Dr $$$$ ...... Yet , the blame for poor to no growth of Picato falls on the reps.
    Stop passing the buck & look within your Leo "values"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on, John. Remember back to NOLA and ask the QBQ to yourself. "How am I accountable?"You ask all us reps everyday but never hold the DMs, RDs, and heaven for bid yourself. Love to take the Titanic with you on your next board presentation to Gita in Denmark.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I smell layoffs in the near future

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you think this GENERIC Taclonex is going to impact the company globally? What about when it hits Europe? And the big "P" is not such the big "P". Maybe a little science is needed to back it up in the area it is actually promoted which is not that stated in the product monograph.
    I smell lawyers!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is a want for a 25% increase over last year in a flat to declining market reasonable? Just asking.

8. Well cafepharma friend, a 25% increase is on the lower end for this company in a declining market. I am interested to hear what the feedback is on the Generic hitting the market and did the reps know there would be two distributors. Ouch.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FIRED!!