Hiring Freeze

Discussion in 'Teva Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2014 at 4:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The glory days of women's health are long gone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One bonus per year, a 1.5% raise, they are just stringing us along until they pull the plug.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is right, Teva is going to string you along to produce and then sell off TWH late in the year and most will get let go with very little if any bonus.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That explains the stipends all year until the end. They hope we work our asses off to produce so they can reap the bennies while we get laid off before pay up time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The supreme court has struck down Teva's case. They are allowing generics to hit Copaxone. This will be hitting quickly. Get the resumes out now! Watch the stock price!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always felt the money copaxone makes carried the other branded divisions. With that cash cow gone, our future does not look good!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're not real sales people. We're robots. We can't say anything of value. We're all in the same boat...riding the wave of a dying industry. But hey! It pays pretty darn well for something I could easily teach my 5 y.o. to do. Watch Tommy Boy. Now THAT'S selling!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been running my territory from my recliner for years. I make calls and ask for orders of Paragard. Just fake all my calls. My manager doesn't ride with any of us anyway. I have to fake Aggrenox calls, so why not both? My wife drives my company car to work an hour away everyday. Even been to President's Club while doing it. Great gig.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew it was time to retire when I hit 50 and saw what idiots were running this place. Unfortunately I still had to keep going for a little bit longer. Now I only have 6 more months and I am getting the hell out of this ridiculous busy work bean counting company. I can hardly wait. I'm chafing at the bit. The minutia and smoke and mirrors are killing me but I will survive because I'm getting out before I die of boredom and bewilderment. Just a few short months. I have a big calendar and put a giant X on it for each day I spend in this prison.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps are a dying breed comparable to aol dial up or VCRs no need for them anymore eDetailing and digital marketing is replacing these overpaid lazy spoiled reps. Doctors refuse to have FaceTime and they are banned all together at many university's and hospitals.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Faking calls? You are asked to fake calls?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RS the ABD does this at each meeting.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone in our district is looking and interviewing but I feel bad for the older reps. What are they going to do? It's not like they are set for retirement. Lets face it. The first thing they ask for in the interview process is how you ranked. A lot of us didnt do so well in 2013 and it's hard to overcome that. I absolutely hate this company and made the biggest mistake of my life joining. I wish the best for a few on my team and hopefully we will find something quick.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There isn't a hiring freeze! Be happy you have a job. Pharma is constantly changing. You can go somewhere else and still be caught in the middle of a layoff.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Faking calls! Well you are stupid if you do this. You are asking to be fired.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have required us to fake Aggrenox calls for years. The ABDs all required it. Now no one wants to talk about what they were doing.