We Need a New Co-Pay Card Now!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! We don't want the copay cards! C'mon now! Don't you "world class" reps know that the copay card will only lead to cheating & rx manipulation?
    I'd rather deal with not having it & keep things a little more fair. The other branded meds have the same problems with copays & coverage we do so the ones who get the 3rd or 4th line & cognitive issue patients win. Isn't that better?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost 3 months into the launch, and still no competitive copay card. Looks like it's not coming. Amazing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An effective Sales professional will be able to maximize the use of all resources to include our current Co-pay card. Put on your big boy and big girl undies and figure it out!

You are paid top in the industry so do us all a favor and start earning your salary by doing more proactive thinking and less whining!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting philosophy. Stupid, but interesting nonetheless. Our copay card is completely inferior to our competition's card. That's undeniable. You said to "figure it out". There's nothing to "figure out". Why don't we have a new copay card by now? The company kool-aid drinkers said the redemption rate is extremely low, so what does it matter if we have a copay card that blows the socks off the competition. They are not going to be redeemed anyway, so what does it matter to the company?

Refills are going to start dropping off big time. We told them at the launch meeting that the copay was no good. They have ignored this problem. It will prove to be a big mistake.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are getting copay monthly cards by the end of May. Mark it down! I am in the know.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's great news! Let's hope it's competitive! If it's better, that would be fantastic!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do u know what historically the redemption rates are for these co pay cards? Maybe 8-10%. Your fooling yourself if u think a co pay card will be a cure all. It's a smokescreen when docs say I'm not prescribing because I need a co pay card. Everyone is going to say" not in my territory the docs really need it and will use them" Not true.