VP of marketing and top rep resign from lung!

Discussion in 'United Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2014 at 5:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My vote for worse is the spineless NSD who did nothing as his friend was fired for a fake reason.
    With the sleazy NSD, you already know what you are dealing with.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both suck - period!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kinda like hanging chads in Florida

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lung NSD is pretty good -you can't always believe what you read on CP, usually posted by the 5% who are disgruntled (in this case, the former 5% - pretty obvious who had been slinging stuff on here - those former mgr(s) have been dealt with).

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big HR dealt w 1

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Jim, 5% posters are disgruntled former employees. Then what do u have to say about the 20-30% of commercial side that has left Lung just since u were promoted to NSD? You ARE NOT an effective leader.....just go work with mole face again, please! We can't afford to lose any more people! And please, the posts to make u look good, really.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah ole Gomer Pyle doofus dip-shit you are truly effect at sleeping with reps and citing worthless garbage. now back to Walmart for your cloths you go!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same for other guy! LOL!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And please keep wearing the orthopedic shoes with ur cheap tux! If u cant afford a expensive tux then just wear a nice suit! U look like a waiter in ur tux!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow interesting

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It wasn't Jim. So, you would be an "effective leader"-let me guess-by posting BS on CP? Nice work.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am late to the party but now I hear that the rep and marketing exec were a couple. No wonder that territory always got low goals. Her attitude was the worst - how long had that been going on?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest