Managers

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 5:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone think she'll change her stripes now that it's being pointed out that we all know she's a back stabbing liar?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about the stripes in her hair? No, she's her biggest fan.
    And if you're talking about her character stripes the answer is still no. When people change it's only temporary. South Central come pick up your garbage. Don't litter on us again please.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's MO? What area?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STAY FAR FAR AWAY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ THE TO READ ENTITLED MM. Everything on there is accurate.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's reading this thinking to herself, "what lies and backstabbing"? I'm sure she can't imagine that we tell each other all the things she says about us. We'll guess what bitch, we DO tell each other just as soon as we are done hearing you say it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

South Central doesn't want her back. She was the same way as a rep.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her district doesn't want her back either. You should hear how she talked about people behind their backs. Spread rumors constantly and then act like your best friend. Don't know how she lives with herself.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely two faced, ineffective person!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know how the drag queen's district meeting went? I wish I could've seen that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw all these post about SL and couldn't agree more. This DM is needs to be demoted. I'm amazed Purdue ever promoted her. She was a nightmare rep that never won crap. Her whole team hates working for her because of all the shit talking she does.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her old team isn't a fan either. She stabbed everyone in the back. Spread rumors that you wouldn't believe (and weren't true). Horrible individual.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her old district must be a miserable group of people. With SL stabbing people in the back and AG stabbing people in the back, I'd be afraid to go to sleep at district meetings. Those two can't help but talk bad about people behind their backs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My man Todd in Pittsburgh is da truff!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those two are hall of fame regarding talking behind people's backs.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well there is no way she is worse than NC manager. Reddick should be fired for pulling this scam! She's a liar and and thinks she's a good manager. Girl don't even know her peoples geography.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, I know Reddick and he don't claim her. Maybe to her face, but he swears that he didn't know she was bad. Said it's the team. Claims he doesn't know anything about that deal and her. Heard she still rings his phone a lot. You know he has his way with the females.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"He don't claim her". Lol!! Maybe to her face? Sounds like a common theme in the southeast. Must've trained SL .

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always thought Shelly was sweet! Bummer to hear all of this.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is sweet! To your face! Trust the board, she is definitely talking bad about you behind your back. We all thought she was sweet till we compared notes, then found out all the lies and back stabbing.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think SL, or AG, have figured out when people suddenly quit talking to you it's because they know all the crap you've been telling people?