Xolair contract

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2014 at 4:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were not told that on our call!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were also told it was extended through December. If someone doesn't believe or understand that they should call their manager or Deb, we're all adults here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the 4Q bonus being paid?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told 3/21.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might be delayed a day or two because a few physicians were late in reporting their referrals to inventiv.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is contract like have an interview?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have a good feeling about getting a raise after the current contract is up in June and the new one begins? Otherwise....jumping ship!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no current contract up in June. Did you see anything in writing saying that? This is open ended in that there will not be a "new" contract.
    And it might be extended, might be.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The contract of Xolair inVentiv for Genentech started in June of 2013 didn't it? About two months ago it was announced by the NSM for inVentiv on various conf calls that the contract would be extended through the end of this year, right?? The original contract was from June 2013 to June 2014, right? Beginning in July 2014, the contract begins it's extension phase, right? I have heard that the NSM for inVentiv is "supposedly" negotiating a raise for us that would begin July 1st! Hasn't anyone else heard this??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't surprise me that the NSM is fighting for us again, she's been amazing on our behalf. I haven't heard what you have and would be very surprised if we did get a raise, we all know we're promoting a specialty drug, doing well at it, and are making the client specialty reps uncomfortable with our effort but I don't think that translates to a raise. I hope I'm wrong, we are a great team.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF we don't get any kind of raise...then I will be seriously looking for another job, no question! It's a specialty drug sell and quite frankly, we are doing far more work than our G/N counterparts even though they would of course, deny it! WE are making the specialty rep's bonuses without any doubt in my mind! They don't sell, they service and pull through OUR referrals!! It's pretty damn obvious! I just hope our NSM has the fricken guts to ask for more money, period!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's fun to watch their faces when we ask questions about the process for getting vials delivered, especially to the key accounts they've been calling on for ten years, blank looks, stammering, asking why we need to know...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This a major reason why I'm asking several of my offices to buy&bill for themselves or order through specialty pharmacies. Especially for CIU! At least this way...I can show the impact that I'm making!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure you are

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I am, sorry you're jealous and can't do it yourself! It's a once monthly shot for CIU and the offices can make a lot of money if they choose to. Or they can just order through a specialty pharmacy! For CIU (pcp's have more of these patients than AA patients), it makes total sense to do it in office instead of referring out! Especially the docs in my territory that know what they are doing!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you really are a go-getter aren't ya sparky? I bet you've sold an injectable before.
    Be sure and write up your success stories selling ciu, for everyone to read.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you being such a dick?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because if you are doing what you say you are, you are overstepping your bounds and putting everyone at risk

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LEAVE SPARKY ALONE!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is inventive IT we know who sparky is he will soon be removed