all you current CV people

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2014 at 10:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell you for a fact that this has been discussed between the two companies! Will it happen who knows, but I can asure you that BMS wants to be a cancer company and that's pretty much it. This person that keeps wanting to stop this thread is a little strange. Don't know why he/she cares so much, but whatever. Please keep your options open.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be naive, it's all about C suite comp, the average CEO in the U. S. Lasts only 5 years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the same. BMS will eventually sell CV.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something could be up...

I've been hearing rumors about possible second quarter layoffs that may affect the biology folks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tic! Tic! Tic! Almost time CV. Please don't be unprepared when this happens. That is all!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my gosh- stop creating drama!! Rumors!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By Dec 2015 - gone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Announcement in Vegas??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be an idiot- pick a different city for this know it all.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumors are lies! This will soon be fact and all I am doing is giving reps a heads up. When you call this a rumor you are only thinking of yourself. I want people to be ready!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok if true I respect what you have to say but you need to give Facts! Give us facts of what you know and how you know it.. Of all you say is " it will happen" with nothing to back it up than it's just a rumor

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have a dog in this fight! So with that this could be the stupidest thing ever put on this board. My reasoning behind that is who in their right mind would give up their source on a public board like this. Also if they sold the diabetes team I can assure you that the CV would be the first next to go. They are losing money on this division everyday.I am in oncology and I done feel safe.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idiot can jump on here and type whatever they want.. For someone to say " I know it's being sold be aware" means absolutely nothing.. If anyone really cares about us and has real information they can provide something to verify rather than just a rumor.. We all know diabetes was sold that had nothing to do with eliquis .. So if that's the only reason than it's a waste of time.. Provide some info

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have it for a fact that BMS is going to sell both Oncology and CV on Sept 11 this year.

DO YOU HEAR HOW STUPID THIS SOUNDS?!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all you CV folks that don't think this buyout can't happen go check out the AZ board. Very soon!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto for those who say; "BMS will not sell CV."

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Various statements heard over the last few years.

AZ will never be bought. CV will never be sold. BMS is in diabetes for the long term. NSS is a strategic part of our future.

Anything is possible, it's all about exec comp, disguised as "shareholder value" - wake up people!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Pfizer shows interest in purchasing AZ.. And this has what to do with Bms and the CV unit?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well let me spell it out for you. AZ just bought the diabetes division from BMS, many there and here thought this showed AZs commitment to grow forward by acquiring other assets. However, now we see that the leadership of AZ May be willing to sell the entire company to Pfizer.

There are many posters here that say, BMS would not sell CV because Eliquis has many patent years ahead, more indications coming, blah, blah, blah.

None of that is a factor in whether CV will be sold. If the execs can cash out big, either by their IC package even for one year by juicing EPS by selling a division, they may very well do it.

I see why you are a rep if you don't understand these basic principles.