Goals and SICP plan for Launch

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2014 at 10:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes , you were a fool!!
    But you only need 18 Rx a week!! If you cant hit that , you are a loser!!
    Only 18 Rx a week

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The executives dont care. If it does not work out and the stock tanks. They will get bought out and make a mint while the reps get shit

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ofirmev to the Rescue!!!! It's going to suck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost everyone on my team still does not have on Rx!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called bait and switch!

You lure reps to this contract by quoting the average bonus payouts of last year's incentive plan.
    Once everyone completes their training and is on board, SC announces a revamped plan that is so unrealistic, that any payouts for the company will be minimal.

A new rep has their base salary and nothing more. Watch the mass turnover of Ventiv reps begin when no bonus checks are received for the current quarter. 26K average per year bonus...yeah right!

You can bet on the unraveling of this contract (due to the underhanded bonus tactics) with 110% certainty.
    MNK dodges the taxman, they screw over direct hires resulting in high turnover, only to replace legacy hires with contract reps, who they immediately fuck over by changing the bonus plan before the game even begins.

Bottom of the barrel ethics on display for anyone who cares to stick around and be manipulated and abused!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im coming over from Cadence!! I feel so lucky after reading this!!! It's sounds like a shit hole company!! Time to start looking. They probably will look for ways to get rid of us anyway. Our salaries are probably out of line with what they pay!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel i was lied to !!!
    None of my friends from training have one Rx yet. Or at best one!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not looking forward to Friday numbers!!

And my DM continues to threaten us

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the new Mallinckrodt! More to come very soon

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

call HR on that wimp. noone is getting scripts.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you get off your tail and come out and do some ride a longs to see that the 18 scripts a week is not attainable? The problem is that corporate is so disconnected from what happens in the field that they can put up any goal without realizing the challenges. All of my hospital systems do not have e-prescribe and therefore cannot write. Filled out forms without results. Pharmacies will not stock products even after DOCTOR calls and requests it. Can't get lunches with some of my new, key targets until May or June. Selling against a product that patients love, is cheap, readily available and is no hassle for the doctor?

Now how many are hitting the 18 a week? I think the loser is you since are disconnected from reality and no clue how to forecast or anticipate potential issues. Corporate over promised and will under deliver. The sales forces jobs are on the line but so is yours.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18 a week, most people in may division don't even have one since launch!!!
    Most of the Ventiv reps have zero

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, the Ventiv group sucks. They wouldn't be in contract if they were worth a fuck. It's all on us. No reason to continue to complain, just try and make it happen.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think we know where to place the blame and it's not on inventiv.
    let's be clear on who screwed up. its one person that deserves the credit.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call HR? Good luck with that one! You are certainly a newb

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep..HR works for the company and are not on the reps side.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you , you are so much better!! yeah!

the problem is there is no stocking, it takes weeks to get the med to the pharmacy,

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why don't they fire marketing?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what in the heck happened to ims data? no excuse that we don't have it during launch.
    does anyone know the scoop behind this? if we kept what we had it would have been fine -

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one knows .

but it will be your fault that your territory does not get 18 rx a week!!!!LOL

Have you told your manager this ?